Randy Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss

This guy is the reason the Pats are where they are right now......w/o him Brady would not have 32 TD passes and the Pats would not be threatening the alltime scoring record.....they might still be undefeated but IMO this guy is the difference.

PEACE

W/Out Moss

no way they would have won yesterday without him. He made 3 plays no one else would have made. He is MVP of the league so far.

Comment

Agree 1000% Always Wondered What Brady Would Do With A Real Reciever.now We Know
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

randy is rejuvenated....it appears to be a match made in heaven....it is quite a trio......randy, dante and welker is not a bad group.....wow and faulk out of the backfield.....

Comment

Randy is a cancer and he will hurt this team and their chemistry with his all about me attitude. He also isn't a team guy and only plays when he feels like it. I thought N.E. avoided troublesome guys like this? Bad move for the Patriots (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Randy is a cancer and he will hurt this team and their chemistry with his all about me attitude. He also isn't a team guy and only plays when he feels like it. I thought N.E. avoided troublesome guys like this? Bad move for the Patriots (IMO).

Brett Favre was on to something.....and i am sure he is still pissed.....randy was all but a packer and then GB brass started playing $$ games and brett said he would have given him some of his $$

great signing by pioli

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              Brett Favre was on to something.....and i am sure he is still pissed.....randy was all but a packer and then GB brass started playing $$ games and brett said he would have given him some of his $$

great signing by pioli
              It is so funny looking back. I could bump the threads and you would see how comical it was. Randy lost a few steps, he can't go deep and beat anyone anymore, nobody will change this guy and his bad attitude (Including N.E.), He is a cancer, the Patriots are about to ruin a good thing, he cares about nobody but himself, he will be hurt all year, who knows if he will want to play when they need him and on and on and on. I backed the move from day 1 and said it was a win win for the Pats considering how little they gave up for him. I also said what he had done in the past wasn't right but put in a good situation, everyone can change, including Randy!

Comment

Randy is tha real Freak! he's tall, tha fastest, jumps tha highest and has great hands! jmo!

Comment

It is so funny looking back. I could bump the threads and you would see how comical it was. Randy lost a few steps, he can't go deep and beat anyone anymore, nobody will change this guy and his bad attitude (Including N.E.), He is a cancer, the Patriots are about to ruin a good thing, he cares about nobody but himself, he will be hurt all year, who knows if he will want to play when they need him and on and on and on. I backed the move from day 1 and said it was a win win for the Pats considering how little they gave up for him. I also said what he had done in the past wasn't right but put in a good situation, everyone can change, including Randy!

well wayne i think people can only go with the body of evidence that is provided to them....

let's face it that Moss was a shell of his former self in Oakland.....took many plays off.....would not go over the middle.....and was not even the 1st option.......and also he did not endear himself with his lazy attitude..

There are 2 ways you can look at it

1) When you come to New England you had better be prepared to be a team player and "put out".....or good bye

2) That Moss is a front-runner and only tries when things are going his way and is surrounded by serious talent....

*** I personally think it is a perfect match between the 2 (brady/moss), but this shows me that Moss has the talent and can play when he "wants to".....but makes me lose that much more respect for him for not being a warrior when things weren't in his favor.....

It is easy to be a great teammate and person when things are going well.....It is when there is adversity that we generally see true colors.....

Can you say Plaxico??

Comment

well wayne i think people can only go with the body of evidence that is provided to them....

let's face it that Moss was a shell of his former self in Oakland.....took many plays off.....would not go over the middle.....and was not even the 1st option.......and also he did not endear himself with his lazy attitude..
                    If you take a Swan who is swimming in an oil spill, is it a guarantee that that swan will look the same and act the same if moved to a clean lake?

That's the problem. Everyone assumes what somebody is doing today is what they will be doing in 20 years, no matter the circumstance. You had to think it would be a "Positive" for Randy and his life going to N.E. but outside of N.E. fans, nobody seemed to believe anything would change.

Comment

If you take a Swan who is swimming in an oil spill, is it a guarantee that that swan will look the same and act the same if moved to a clean lake?

That's the problem. Everyone assumes what somebody is doing today is what they will be doing in 20 years, no matter the circumstance. You had to think it would be a "Positive" for Randy and his life going to N.E. but outside of N.E. fans, nobody seemed to believe anything would change.

hmmmm......maybe.....I figured the opposite and viewed it from the Pats standpoint.....They are smart....not a little.....but reeeeeeal smart.....

They knew the "huge upside" and minimal downside to this deal....and lets be honest in oakland art shell or norv turner did not exactly have a handle on things.....

The Pats have done it before and there is a difference to their system....They have players who arrive and assimilate so the team has success......where the raiders took all the renegades and let them be (that has not worked in about 30 years).....but back then the trangressions paled in comparison to what todays athletes do....JMHO

great pickup....

Comment

Randy played in Minnesota where there were no strong personalties, leadership or structure. He went to Oakland and they had less of that than Minnesota did. Was he a baby? No doubt ... But i always felt that put in the right situation, Randy could still be the Randy of old!

Comment

Randy played in Minnesota where there were no strong personalties, leadership or structure. He went to Oakland and they had less of that than Minnesota did. Was he a baby? No doubt ... But i always felt that put in the right situation, Randy could still be the Randy of old!

So did Pioli....and you are both very correct

i hate to say it......he may be better than the Randy of old.....

I think Randy made Duante more than the other way around whereas in NE they compliment each other very well and there are 3 more suitable check downs for Brady if Mr. Moss is covered

Comment

TTT, just meet Wayne and Moss at the 6 and you all can discuss this in person. Thanks

Comment

I think Randy made Duante more than the other way around whereas in NE they compliment each other very well and there are 3 more suitable check downs for Brady if Mr. Moss is covered
                              I don't think there is any doubt there. Look at Culpepper's career with and without Randy. The numbers are staggering.

Comment

Working...
                              X