Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begin the slate of midweek MAC Games

WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually, I am excited about it. I would rather watch them, than NHL or NBA games, no offense.

What do you guys think of Central Michigan -2.5 at Western Michigan. Just gets me pumped up thinking about it.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

the MAC has been beyond unpredictable this year. no defense played whatsoever. tread lightly.

that being said, i like central and the over, no matte what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
      WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually, I am excited about it. I would rather watch them, than NHL or NBA games, no offense.

What do you guys think of Central Michigan -2.5 at Western Michigan. Just gets me pumped up thinking about it.
      Well foots is on---can't be all that bad--Over Under is not out on this game--what the hell some football is better than no football--

Comment

Did a little research on the CMU/WMU game for Tuesday night. CMU actually looks like the play. Have the edge in Rush O, Rush D, Pass O, Turnover Margin, and Penalty margin.

I will take CMU -2.5.
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Outside of home-field advantage, nothing points to a Broncos victory. Central Michigan is more confident and has whipped Northern Illinois, Toledo and Ball State -- teams against which WMU either struggled or lost. There is hope for the Broncos because this is the MAC and CMU, for all of it's mettle in this woeful league, has lost by an average of 47-20 when it's stepped outside the conference. In other words, no one in the MAC is close to invincible and WMU, if it can think back a few weeks, is as good as any of the league's flawed clubs. But CMU hasnt won there since 199something and would love nothing but to wrap up the Mac west tonight...Look for a big game from LeFevour if Western cant get to him ...its over early

CMU 45, WMU 27.
          2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

total for tonight just posted at 67

Comment

Molta careful with the over should be cold with light rain/snow....my first thoughts were the over as well

-3 C.Mich
              over 66.5 pending

Comment

Originally posted by magrnnl
                Molta careful with the over should be cold with light rain/snow....my first thoughts were the over as well

-3 C.Mich
                over 66.5 pending

thanks for the heads up. i'm actually gonna lay off the over, just playing it small. I like CMU much better, and the fact that I keep seeing the over dropping makes me worry. Also, WMU scored a whopping 2 pts last week vs. Eastern MIch.

Think C. MIch is the better play at this point. Lets cash tonite.

Comment

W Mich is averaging 34 points at home. They also have beaten C Mich the last 8 times at home. It's a tough call tonight on this game.

best of luck,
                  Littlewager

Comment

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...ourLink_garden

Comment

I believe there have been allegations during the last few years that this conference is crooked, and that there have been attempts in point shaving in both football and basketball.
                      Don't know if they are true but do recall folks commenting on some mighty strange happenings during the last few years in certain games affecting pointspread outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        I believe there have been allegations during the last few years that this conference is crooked, and that there have been attempts in point shaving in both football and basketball.
                        Don't know if they are true but do recall folks commenting on some mighty strange happenings during the last few years in certain games affecting pointspread outcome.
                        I think you're right. Wasn't the big scandal involving the starting RB at Toledo last season?

Comment

Working...
                        X