• Show
Clear All

Dont touch the 2nd half...way too hard to call on the side and total IMO
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Dont touch the 2nd half...way too hard to call on the side and total IMO
      Just look through this thread....

There is like 3 people saying Pitt, Balt, over, and under...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wager type : Parlay Select #1 : NFL Football Indianapolis Colts 11/11/2007 8:15:01 PM - (EST) Spread -2½ -150 for Game Select #2 : NFL Football Pittsburgh Steelers 11/5/2007 8:30:01 PM - (EST) Team Total Points OVER 9½ -130 for 2nd Half Amount : Risking 100.00 To Win 194.87 USD
        Last edited by Spearit; 11-05-2007, 10:34 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

damn i missed it, oh well
          a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
          nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

ha ha, thanks for live betting, got pitt -28.5 and over 56.5, so basically i need pit to just outscore balt and the 2nd half over just needs to be 14.5 and i'm good to go, should be easy i hope
            a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

Comment

ruh rho, 2 3 and outs? did i fux it up?

Comment

Originally posted by tru_dalinkwent
                ruh rho, 2 3 and outs? did i fux it up?
                Looking a little better
                Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Hmmmm!
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

wow, i got the fg and then big ben got hurt, and i tried to stay up really i did, but batch was so horrible i began to lose interest, sad to say but i fell asleep!!!lol guessing by the two goose eggs put up in the 4th that ben never came back and pit just sucked it up and balt kept on suckin huh? or did the rain really start coming? i guess i'll never know...should have stayed away i guess

Comment

Originally posted by tru_dalinkwent
                      wow, i got the fg and then big ben got hurt, and i tried to stay up really i did, but batch was so horrible i began to lose interest, sad to say but i fell asleep!!!lol guessing by the two goose eggs put up in the 4th that ben never came back and pit just sucked it up and balt kept on suckin huh? or did the rain really start coming? i guess i'll never know...should have stayed away i guess
                      You just missed some crappy football. Baltimore was as worthless in the second half as the first. Steelers didn't really try to run it up or anything. One decent drive by Pitt. I lost on Balt and the over. Thought the Ravens might get some garbage points with Boller in there but he blew as badly as McNair. Miserable game if you had any faith in the Ravens like I did...

Comment

Working...
                      X