Bryce Where You At Buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Where You At Buddy

I HAVE UNDER 36 IN THE GAME AND SCORE IS 35 WITH A HALF TO PLAY PLUS A 2 MINUTE DRILL BY BALTIMORE I NEED YOU TO SAY THIS OVER IS A WINNER SO IT WILL STAY JUST LIKE THIS.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

I Need You To Hurry Baltimore Returned Kick 56 Yards
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Dang Buddy Where Were You Really Cost Me Big Time On This
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        Dang Buddy Where Were You Really Cost Me Big Time On This

Did I cost you some cash buddy--if I did I apologize--never mean to lose--that is for sure--call them like I see them and play everything I post---let me know what you are saying!!

Comment

oh no buddy was just joking remember last week when you said this game should go over at the half and then they did not score again the whole second half was just saying i wish you would make that statement again i had the under in this game hoping your this game will go over jinx would help me with the under.was not saying you cost me $$$$$$$ just making a joke about the game 2 weeks ago when they scored so much in the 1st half then nothing in the second
          Last edited by tech fan; 11-05-2007, 10:58 PM.
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

oh no buddy was just joking remember last week when you said this game should go over at the half and then they did not score again the whole second half was just saying i wish you would make that statement again i had the under in this game hoping your this game will go over jinx would help me with the under.
            I do remember---was there no scoring?? I know I have lost some half's but... Its all good buddy if I didn't feel like I would win wouldn't throw it out! Your a good dude!! So you tried to jinx me huh!! LOL just kidding!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              I do remember---was there no scoring?? I know I have lost some half's but... Its all good buddy if I didn't feel like I would win wouldn't throw it out! Your a good dude!! So you tried to jinx me huh!! LOL just kidding!!
              no last week there was a game that was like 30-28 at the half and i think lvjimmy had the over 60 and you told him that that game was a winner then the entire 2nd half they did not score until like 2 minutes left and you were sweating it even apologizing to him.Was just making a joke because i had under 36 and there were already 35 points on the board was hoping you would come on here and say lol this total is going over for sure so no points would be scored 2nd half.not talking about one of your plays just giving you a hard time about counting the winner before it was over.Stupid thread by me should have never started it
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

no last week there was a game that was like 30-28 at the half and i think lvjimmy had the over 60 and you told him that that game was a winner then the entire 2nd half they did not score until like 2 minutes left and you were sweating it even apologizing to him.Was just making a joke because i had under 36 and there were already 35 points on the board was hoping you would come on here and say lol this total is going over for sure so no points would be scored 2nd half.not talking about one of your plays just giving you a hard time about counting the winner before it was over.Stupid thread by me should have never started it
                I remember--I do--No problem buddy--I don't think it was Jimmy but its all good buddy--hell if we won every game here we wouldn't be here---OR WOULD WE!! I do remember that game--and I bit the bullet that is for sure--I am thinking that was three weeks ago

Comment

I remember--I do--No problem buddy--I don't think it was Jimmy but its all good buddy--hell if we won every game here we wouldn't be here---OR WOULD WE!! I do remember that game--and I bit the bullet that is for sure--I am thinking that was three weeks ago
                  I think is was KJ---I am sure now thanks for bringing it up!!

Comment

yeah did not want you to think i was putting you down just making a joke.have a good one buddy
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KJ1000
                      and another interception...fucking tcu qb is horrendous...i needed 6.5 points this half...unreal!

Never again will I say the word..I am superstitious...and I FKD up by saying anything..

Well there you have it it was on Oct 18th--TFan know you better than that--no problem buddy--I understand--I just was wondering if I did something--See ya tomorrow!! GN buddy---should of taken the UNDER like I wanted too--here comes the points!!! I said it!! Here they come!!

Comment

Working...
                      X