Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUN NFL WITH THREE 10 * BOMBS ( 24 - 8 This Year)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice call Down Grading the Eagles..

Comment

Comment

greek

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        I just went into 27 thread and 26 ( exept for wayne )of them are doing exactly what I am doing when posting my plays!! If I continued I'm sure it would have been more of the same. Why noy go into everyone elses threads and preach / confront / point out / what you did in mine??

Kaptains "FB Plays" for Sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all lines from S B G at -110....teasers are 7 pt, 2 team at -130, ties push..................

Make mine an exception along with waynes while you're tallying................

and it has nothing to do with capping methods, where you and I differ.....It has to do with the presentation....odds-vs VIG, where we differ again.....

I have not isolated you at all, just that, your lines are always off by a 1/2 to 1 1/2 versus everyone elses....and it's consistently that way.....

Now if you played the alternate lines, that's fine, but you should show the VIG behind the play, and there woulds be no inquiries.........

Why not go into everyone elses threads and preach / confront / point out / what you did in mine??[/QUOTE]

I have in the past, and will continue to do so when they are as far off as yours shown.....thanks

remember this----all I asked was----if you use an alternate line, where the VIG varies, one should show it---and there are numerous cappers on here, that show higher VIG when utilized in Wagering, without an explanation, as anyone can see, the VIG was hiked, so he either bought up/down, or used an alternate method..........

Pretty simple to me......then anyone can see the true picture.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
        X