Friday Night Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    On a lighter note, the Phoenix Suns suck!
    I know you dont bet second halves but what do you think?

Phx -8
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      Nothin much buddy...should have known better than to take the shitty ass Leafs tonight....my Habs are gonna lay the beat down on that sorry ass team tomorrow night....couldnt get the empty netter for my PHI?WSH over either....cant believ how bad the Sabres are....and Dallas lost 5-0 too wow....

hahaha - already looked at tommorrow, i see about -155 for the Habs...like it myself ! Do you know yet, if it's Huet or Price ? my guess would be Raycroft for the Leafs....

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
        I know you dont bet second halves but what do you think?

Phx -8
        You have to like the Suns don't you?

Comment

• Alot of points, but i bought into Phx second half. -9= +4 for game. Will see what happens.

Comment

You have to like the Suns don't you?
            Phx -9. On it.

You have to be loving New England Sports right now.

Who is going to come out of New England for College Basketball? UCONN?

Comment

Phx -9. On it.

I hope the Tar Heels. That is my team!

Comment

• Guys, the amazing thing about LA being up 13 on PHX at half, is kobe only had 12 points, 9 boards, and 4 turnovers. You would think he would have had 25 points at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                  hahaha - already looked at tommorrow, i see about -155 for the Habs...like it myself ! Do you know yet, if it's Huet or Price ? my guess would be Raycroft for the Leafs....
                  HABS ARE -170..NOW THATS RESPECT!!!

Pretty sure Huet will start.....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I needed that win like you cannot believe.

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

your not like that in GG video are you ?

Comment

Phx -9. On it.

It is unreal up here right now with the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Boston College. Like nothing i've ever seen before.

We all need to send Minnesota a thank you card. We owe them guys alot. Kevin Garnett (Celtics), David Ortiz (Red Sox), and Randy Moss (Patriots) was a star there too. Thank god all 3 had to go. Thanks again Minny! lol

Comment

Guys, the amazing thing about LA being up 13 on PHX at half, is kobe only had 12 points, 9 boards, and 4 turnovers. You would think he would have had 25 points at this point.

Comment

• Phoenix can't hit anything still!

Comment

It is unreal up here right now with the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Boston College. Like nothing i've ever seen before.

We all need to send Minnesota a thank you card. We owe them guys alot. Kevin Garnett (Celtics), David Ortiz (Red Sox), and Randy Moss (Patriots) was a star there too. Thank god all 3 had to go. Thanks again Minny! lol
                            That is funny. Minnesota has helped you out. A lot.

A little out of left field and a while back, but I believe they also gave UCONN Kalid Al Amin (sp).

Comment

• Are you fucken kidding me Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you fucken kidding me Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Un fucking real.

Comment

Working...
                                X