Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NCAA Football - 11/3

Guys,

This is my full card for Saturday. Best of luck!

5 STAR: (374) OKLAHOMA STATE (+3) over Texas
    (Risking $550 to win $500)
    1 STAR: OKLAHOMA STATE +$135 ML
    (Risking $100 to win $135)

2:30PM Central

This is a bad spot for Texas as they are playing their fourth road game in five weeks against a rested Oklahoma State team. Conference home underdogs playing off of back to back wins with rest are 29-10 against the spread and the Cowboys are 9-4 against the spread as a home underdog. The Longhorns continue to be overvalued by odds makers this year, despite being a pretty ordinary team in the Big 12 this season. This year’s version of the Horns struggle to put away bad teams and have lost their only two true tests against Oklahoma and Kansas State. Oklahoma State is the better team here. The Cowboys offense is balanced and explosive, one of just 12 teams in the nation that run and pass for over 200 yards each per game. I expect Texas to be out muscled in this game on both sides of the ball. Also, the Longhorns are only 1-9-1 against the spread in their last 11 games as a favorite of three points or less. Take the points!

5 STAR: (325) SOUTH CAROLINA (+4.5) over Arkansas
    (Risking $550 to win $500)
    1 STAR: SOUTH CAROLINA +$170 ML
    (Risking $100 to win $170)

7PM Central

The Gamecocks have lost back to back games, but I like them here against the one dimensional attack of the Hogs. Arkansas has been running the ball well the last two games, but they are up against a much better defense here. South Carolina is 10-2-1 against the spread on the road and the Razorbacks are just 1-5 against the spread versus a team with a winning record. The “Ole Ball Coach” will have his boys ready to play. Take the points!

3 STAR: (365) NEW MEXICO (+3.5) over Tcu
    (Risking $330 to win $300)
    1 STAR: NEW MEXICO +$145 ML
    (Risking $100 to win $145)

4:30 PM Central

New Mexico is back in their most profitable spot as a road underdog. The Lobos are 16-4 against the spread in their last twenty games as a road underdog and 20-8 against the spread when playing with revenge in Mountain West games. The TCU offense has been mistake prone this year having committed 21 turnovers already this season and that will play into the hands of a Lobo defense that has been thriving on takeaways. Odds makers continue to set lines based on Horned Frog teams of the past and not the present. TCU is only 1-4 against the spread following a straight up loss. Take the points!

2 STAR: (337) NAVY (+3.5) over Notre Dame
    (Risking $220 to win $200)

1:30 PM Central

Navy has not defeated Notre Dame since 1963! This is their best chance to do so against a very weak Notre Dame team. The Middies are coming off of a loss last week to Delaware, as they were caught in a classic look ahead game, but there is plenty of fight in this team and a win over the Irish will make their season. The Navy defense is very bad, but the Notre Dame offense is also very bad. The Navy offense is very good, they lead the nation in rushing and are one of the top teams in passing efficiency, and the Irish defense is very bad. I look for Navy to get enough stops to cover the number if not win the game outright. Navy has flourished for years as a road underdog, covering 14 of its last 19 games in this role. Take the points!

2 STAR: (370) TOLEDO (-7.5) over Eastern Michigan
    (Risking $220 to win $200)

6PM Central

The Rockets offense is rolling, as they have scored 146 points in their last three games. What looked like a lost season, could end up with a bowl berth if they win their last three games. Toledo has won six out of the last seven meetings with the loss coming last year at Eastern Michigan, so this is a revenge game for the Rockets. Eastern Michigan has lost their last three trips to the Glass Bowl by an average of 28 points per game. The favorite is also 5-0 against the spread in the last five meetings. Look for that trend to continue. Lay the points!

Good luck,
    John

BOL this weekend John!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck this weekend, EZ!

Comment

BOL, looks like South Carolina will be a big play for the BC forum
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Bol Ez.
          Go Browns!!

Comment

Best of luck!
            My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
            20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
            ---------------------------------------------------
            LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

gl john love them both
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Love Okie State myself! Good luck EZ!

Comment

ITS LIKE SEEING A GHOST // covey leader to john-knee rambo // WADS UP BRUDDHA ??
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

John good luck!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya EZ---thanks for posting

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thx and GL EZ.
                        redbirds

Comment

GL tomorrow EZ. Love the SC call.

Comment

thanks EZ - I like all those moneyline doggies !!!

Comment

Good luck and thanks for the insight on each game.

Comment

Working...
                              X