Wednesday No Football Ingame Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    LMAO I was just thinking the same thing...I know....I went to watch the game in bed that night and was getting so angry at the turn of events I came back down on the computer...I never want to think about that night again...still has an until further notice been the wrost bad beat of all time....even if we gt screwed on this one like a 4-3 shootout winner for LA it wouldnt even come HALF as close to that Edmonton game....ugh....I get fuckin sick to my stomach even thinking of it....dont ever bring it up again....lol....
    the great thing about the loss, is you can always put into perspective with the other things you have been through.

Comparing it to the other stuff you have been through, makes the lost bets seem like childs play.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
      No way man...avatar bet?
      Do it. I double dare you to do it.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

No way man...avatar bet?
        Ok whoever wins has to put the teams avatar up and write in their signature beside the team "Converted Phlyers fan" or "Converted Habs fan" for one full day deal?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Ok whoever wins has to put the teams avatar up and write in their signature beside the team "Converted Phlyers fan" or "Converted Habs fan" for one full day deal?
          How about til Monday? and if the Phlyers win, you have to spell it right

Comment

How about til Monday? and if the Phlyers win, you have to spell it right

Ok fine till Monday and Phlyers is spelled like how I just did....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Ok fine till Monday and Phlyers is spelled like how I just did....
              Deal...if Montreal wins, I'll put "Converted Hags fan"

HAHA

Comment

Working...
              X