Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football: 1 Game 1 HUGE PLAY!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football: 1 Game 1 HUGE PLAY!!!!!!

Hey everyone. I have followed some of your plays over the past couple of years. This is a great site with some quality members. I want to thank you for some great picks. I am not a big money player but I like the thrill. I hope this is my first of many posts. Lets cut to the chase. Game of the year for me is this weekend. Take---East Carolina -5 over Memphis. Good luck.

Good luck to all!!!

GL & Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Thanks Wayne I have read several of your threads and topics and you run a wonderful site.

Good luck to all!!!

Comment

Good Luck and Welcome
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

good luck with E. Car. and welcome to tha best site on tha net!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
            good luck with E. Car. and welcome to tha best site on tha net!
            Amen to this post and to the greatest forum!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I like the call, definitely the better team

Comment

Welcome and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramhorn
                  Game of the year for me is this weekend. Take---East Carolina -5 over Memphis. Good luck.
                  Care to share your reasoning for your big play?

welcome and gl

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    I like the call, definitely the better team
                    IMO they are 3 TD's better than Memphis. Memphis has won some close ball games against terrible teams. Record doesn't indicate true. East Carolina will expose them big time this week.

Good luck to all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                      Care to share your reasoning for your big play?

welcome and gl
                      Line should be 10 or 11. I hope everyone cashes in on this one

Good luck to all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramhorn
                        IMO they are 3 TD's better than Memphis. Memphis has won some close ball games against terrible teams. Record doesn't indicate true. East Carolina will expose them big time this week.
                        East Carolina's played better teams, and has beaten better teams. Memphis beat a couple weak sisters.

Comment

good luck and welcome.

dont be bashful, post your plays and your thoughts
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            good luck and welcome.

dont be bashful, post your plays and your thoughts
                            I play college football and college hoops with an occasional NFL play. I play 1 game a week occasionally 2 if I like an NFL game. I am 7-2 so far this year in college football and 1-2 in the NFL. Tough to cap the NFL lines. This week is by far my favorite of the year. But I will only lay 50 on it I usually play 10-20 a game. Best of luck to everyone. I will start posting my plays once a week. Usually by Thursday before the lines go crazy.

Good luck to all!!!

Comment

OK - Allow me to give ya some particulars of the game to enhance your pick. This is what Frank is asking for- what motivates you to pick this team as a hugh play! What feel do you have for the game!
                              Thanx for posting Hope this helps!

3 LB's look to be out for Memphis. E. Carolina's QB was out the first game lost to Va Tech and they still lost by only 10 in a defensive game.

Chris Johnson has 26 catches for 354 yds and rushes for 672 yds. He has 13 TD's! He is versatile and Memphis will have to contain him to win.
                              He has also fielded punts for a 29 yd avg.
                              E Car. has Injuries to 2 OL who are questionable with a shoulder and ankle problem and a DL with a shoulder problem.

Memphis has 2 LB's questionable but both have a knee situation. Gorvan another LB has been injured and out with a concussion.

Memphis will be hard pressed to cover a versatile back if their LB situation is in trouble.

Memphis answer to a versatile back is Calhoun. He has 681 yds receiving for a 16.2 avg and 10 rushes for a 5.1 avg with 6 TD's receiving and 1 TD rushing.
                              Last edited by Spearit; 10-31-2007, 01:54 PM.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X