V.T. (+2.5) @
    50.79%
    G.T. (-2.5)
    30.16%
    OVER (41.5)
    12.70%
    UNDER (41.5)
    6.35%

SAID IN AN EARLIER POST NO WAY GA TECH WINS THIS GAME.IF WE HAD TASHARD CHOICE MAYBE WE COULD HANG JUST DONT SEE THIS.OUR QB IS DECENT AT BEST NO WAY HE BEATS VT.BOSTON COLLEGE BEAT US IN EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME WHEN WE PLAYED THEM.VIRGINA TECH BEAT BC IN EVERY PHASE EXCEPT THE FINAL SCORE.THIS LOOKS LIKE A HUGE MISMATCH TO ME .GOING TO TAKE VIRG TECH PLUS THE POINTS AND WOULD LOVE FOR GA TECH TO WIN BY 2 LOVE THE UNDER IN THIS GAME AS WELL NEITHER TEAM CAN PUT POINTS ON THE BOARD
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Va Tech

Comment

VT, gotta follow Tech Fan. I liked it, but Tech made me LOVE it
        My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
        20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
        ---------------------------------------------------
        LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Like VT and the OVER@#$
            Good Luck as always!
            NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
            NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
            That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

V. Tech!

Comment

I know most will believe this game is a trap but i try not to make it too complicated. Va Tech is going to come out with a chip on their shoulder after blowing last weeks game and they should have their QB back. On the other side, G.T. lost their best player in RB Choice and they have an offense that should get eaten alive by this swarming V.T. defense!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I know most will believe this game is a trap but i try not to make it too complicated. Va Tech is going to come out with a chip on their shoulder after blowing last weeks game and they should have their QB back. On the other side, G.T. lost their best player in RB Choice and they have an offense that should get eaten alive by this swarming V.T. defense!
                  plus, a revenge game from last year...i have no clue which hokies team will show up or willing to invest my money or heart in this one, but the game is really the hokies to lose imo...especially since the last week debacle...damn, that still hurts

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Agreed Wayne. And while starting qb is important, that's not as big in this situation. Glennon didn't lose the game for Tech and I think the D and special teams dictate this one much like they did when they played so well at Clemson and Duke. I've beaten this to death but VT has been such a better road team this year. (other than LSU) I think they press too much at home and play relaxed and let the other team blink first on the road. I expect a blocked kick or 2 tonight. Hokies 27-9.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                      SAID IN AN EARLIER POST NO WAY GA TECH WINS THIS GAME.IF WE HAD TASHARD CHOICE MAYBE WE COULD HANG JUST DONT SEE THIS.OUR QB IS DECENT AT BEST NO WAY HE BEATS VT.BOSTON COLLEGE BEAT US IN EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME WHEN WE PLAYED THEM.VIRGINA TECH BEAT BC IN EVERY PHASE EXCEPT THE FINAL SCORE.THIS LOOKS LIKE A HUGE MISMATCH TO ME .GOING TO TAKE VIRG TECH PLUS THE POINTS AND WOULD LOVE FOR GA TECH TO WIN BY 2 LOVE THE UNDER IN THIS GAME AS WELL NEITHER TEAM CAN PUT POINTS ON THE BOARD
                      Thanks Jerry...gonna take the Hokies with you!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

the wrambling wreck of georgia tech is a heck of an engineer // ONION RINGS AND CHILI DAWGS FOR THE HOUSE COMPLIMENTS OF THE VARSITY-LETS GO TECH,LETS GO TECH !! PS-TECH VERY CLOSE TOO MAKING A TWO-UNIT PLAY FOR ME-LIKE THE GAME !!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 11-01-2007, 07:35 PM.
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

hokie99

Originally posted by hokie99
                          Agreed Wayne. And while starting qb is important, that's not as big in this situation. Glennon didn't lose the game for Tech and I think the D and special teams dictate this one much like they did when they played so well at Clemson and Duke. I've beaten this to death but VT has been such a better road team this year. (other than LSU) I think they press too much at home and play relaxed and let the other team blink first on the road. I expect a blocked kick or 2 tonight. Hokies 27-9.
                          that's pretty damn close to hitting it on the head....

Good call on VT from some good cappers....great job majority

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X