Red Sox Parade and Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRook
    how the bloody hell did I get thrown into this!?!?!?!?!

rook....it is just a given.....you are like my stunt midget...a prop of sorts

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      is that what you call a full facial now....a full wallet???
      I have no "cum"back for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        rook....it is just a given.....you are like my stunt midget...a prop of sorts

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
          I have no "cum"back for that one.

just make sure you have a bib from "red lobster" on

Comment

Saw the parade as it passed through Copley...5 feet deep. Papelbon is a nut!

btw, Manny was not on his Duck boat. Wife and kid were, but no sight of Manny anywhere.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

you may not have noticed manny.....He now wears a white "papa smurf" scarf

Comment

Papelbon is freakin' HILARIOUS. OMG ... The Irish dances he did and shit were funny as hell. He is a nut. All others are on duck boats and Papelbon was on a rig pulling a Stage. WTF!

Papelbon pitches almost 11 scoreless innings in the Postseason with 4 Saves and lives up to all the magical numbers he has put up in the last 2 years and i'm telling ya', right now this guy is just as Big in Beantown as Bird, Brady or anyone else has ever been. This guy owns New England right now!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Papelbon is freakin' HILARIOUS. OMG ... The Irish dances he did and shit were funny as hell. He is a nut. All others are on duck boats and Papelbon was on a rig pulling a Stage. WTF!

Papelbon pitches almost 11 scoreless innings in the Postseason with 4 Saves and lives up to all the magical numbers he has put up in the last 2 years and i'm telling ya', right now this guy is just as Big in Beantown as Bird, Brady or anyone else has ever been. This guy owns New England right now!
                  Not oply do I think Mike Lowell owns New England, he also owns me!!!

Signed,
                  Savage1
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    Not oply do I think Mike Lowell owns New England, he also owns me!!!

Signed,
                    Savage1
                    Besides me, he "owns" a lot of those thousands in the streets today screaming for Sox to bring him back for another season and rightfully so!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                      Besides me, he "owns" a lot of those thousands in the streets today screaming for Sox to bring him back for another season and rightfully so!
                      calm down loverboy!

Comment

Working...
                      X