In Game Thread for MNF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frankb03
    That one-eyed fuck, Stewart Scott jut made no mention of the call.
    boo-yeah

holla at a playa

what a fuking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
      that holding penalty really fucked us, but won't be mentioned again by espn. just terrible.
      I couldnt agree more, I had Denver too and even without that holding call Jay would've only put up 3. Bad calls happen all the time. If you continue to get inside the 5 and you cant get 6, you will lose. He had plenty of opportunity to come clutch at the end and erase a bad break, but like the bumb that he is...negative
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

• the packer ballwashing is back in full force. that team wouldn't stay within 30 of either new england or indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
          the packer ballwashing is back in full force. that team wouldn't stay within 30 of either new england or indy.
          I agree. They keep winning. However, I'm not impressed at all with the Pack.

Comment

I agree. They keep winning. However, I'm not impressed at all with the Pack.
            Frank--not even with them beating up the Giants? Tonight's game was no joke--3 road wins this year--they collapsed at home against the Bears in the second half but that is because me and the MULLET was on GB---I think at this point we should start looking at this team a little more--JMO buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
              Frank--not even with them beating up the Giants? Tonight's game was no joke--3 road wins this year--they collapsed at home against the Bears in the second half but that is because me and the MULLET was on GB---I think at this point we should start looking at this team a little more--JMO buddy
              They are a playoff team. No more or no less. Its the Patriots and the Colts while everyone else is playing for 3rd.
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                GB caught the Giants at a good time. The Giants were horrible the first 2 1/2 games. If they met now IMO the Giants would beat GB. GB is too one dimensional.

Comment

• fuck you cutler, how can they beat the pittsburgh steelers last week and then lose to green bay, pittsburgh is not WORSE than the Packers. ANd PAckers lost to Chicago Bears only loss of the season go figure!!
                  Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                  1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

GB caught the Giants at a good time. The Giants were horrible the first 2 1/2 games. If they met now IMO the Giants would beat GB. GB is too one dimensional.
                    I think GB woke up their season that is the Giants...GB is finding a way to win..You may be right if they met now--but I guess we won't find out till the playoffs..hell GB could lose or be 500 the rest of the season but they will get in being 500 they are 6-1 right now and feeling confident. 500 ball at worst gets them in at 11-5 or 10-6--tell ya what looking at their schedule that is probably happen--Good night buddy--it will all play out soon--

Comment

Working...
                    X