No announcement yet.

Question for the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any relevance to that question, in a Forum such as this.............

Each person denotes the strength of their play by units, the ratio/amt of the units in dollars is irrelevant as to who he likes....

I bet 1 $ a game, and 7 $ on my top rated plays......

In essence a unit is 1 $ for me......Now you can satisfy your curiousity as far as it realting to me....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      The important thing is that you are consistent with yourself.

My one unit is one unit all year at the exact same amount. I may up the number (or lower it) the next year.

People who vary their "unit" invariably end up betting more on losers than winners and are likely to chase.

I personally think people who would go on the internet and claim they bet huge numbers are lying. I'm willing to bet the guys who are betting the most are the ones who are most discreet about their betting units and never post an amount. I, for one, don't need anyone to know if I'm breaking the law for a lot of money.

The really important thing to understand is for some people betting $50 on a game is a huge amount of money while for others, $5,000 is nothing. Go to Vegas and you'll see what I mean. I've seen guys betting $5-10,000 waiting in line behind a guy with a 6-team $10 parlay.
      Damn, this is right on gris ...

Comment

Never understood why a guy gets bashed for asking a question. If you don't think it is relevant or something you want to share then don't respond.

By the way......

I bet .05 to .10 a unit with a max 2 units.

Signed,
        Marty

Comment

Calm down Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Calm down Mike!
            Ok sorry

Comment

I bet 10 dimes per game and I ALWAYS win!!!

Signed,

10DimeBry
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Normally 1 unit is $50 for me.

When I am in a slump, my one unit becomes $25

After a great early start yesterday, and a sorry late game run, I am playing Under for $25 tonight. When it turns around I will go back to $50.....Rarely, if ever will I bet more than that.

I fund my account (using the banners on this site of course)with $1,000 each year per my verbal contract with my wife. Right now Ihave $1,085 and that has to last me until the Super Bowl). Any thing over $100 per game is stressful, and defeats the purpose of me wagering.

Good luck

Comment

I bet any where from $10 to $5000, and it all revolves around my confidence level ( or units) and my bankroll. If I'm on a winning streak, I will bet more and vise versa.
                  This week was one of those weeks that I felt very confident on teasing all those Big Favorites down, and bet more than I have all year. I bet $5000 on NE yesterday after seeing so many cappers on Washington.
                  Tonight I bet $30 on both my 2 units plays, as I am looking for Favre ( my Fantasy QB), to have a great night.

Looking over next weeks card, The only game that stands out to me right now, is NE -4.5. I'll probably bet between $50 and $100 on a few.
                  Making gambling enjoyable and not affecting my family, is all that really matters.

Comment

Working...
                  X