Weazels NFL Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels NFL Week 9

Think we see a very competitive ball game tonight. Tease time. I love the Steelers to win next week on MNF. They will be my key team in teasers.

7pt Teaser (-130)
    Packers +10/Steelers -.5
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

BOL tonight buddy...keep the teasers coming...hopefully the Bronos win between 4-9 so we both can win...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      BOL tonight buddy...keep the teasers coming...hopefully the Bronos win between 4-9 so we both can win...
      Teasers in the NFL kept my bankroll alive. Two weeks ago I was in serious trouble. Playing too many games and getting my ass kicked. The last two NFL weekends I have let my bankroll ride (not a good thing) on my teasers and now I'm well in head. If I played all my teaser team against the spread I would have gone 1-4. Instead I go 5-0. Not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
        Teasers in the NFL kept my bankroll alive. Two weeks ago I was in serious trouble. Playing too many games and getting my ass kicked. The last two NFL weekends I have let my bankroll ride (not a good thing) on my teasers and now I'm well in head. If I played all my teaser team against the spread I would have gone 1-4. Instead I go 5-0. Not too bad.
        Exactly...most people say teasers are sucker bets but I disagree totally....the early thoughts threads every week have helped me huge....I had Vikings +8.0 with Rams +10....both bets would have lost str8 up but because of the tease it was a winner....

Comment

Exactly...most people say teasers are sucker bets but I disagree totally....the early thoughts threads every week have helped me huge....I had Vikings +8.0 with Rams +10....both bets would have lost str8 up but because of the tease it was a winner....
          I try to find games where I think a favored team will win and tease them under a FG. I will also try to find an underdog that I think will play a competitive football game and tease them over a TD. Its been money so far.

Comment

Think we see a very competitive ball game tonight. Tease time. I love the Steelers to win next week on MNF. They will be my key team in teasers.

7pt Teaser (-130)
            Packers +10/Steelers -.5
            I show Steelers as 9.5 point favs?

Comment

7 1/2 at 5dime

Comment

I show Steelers as 9.5 point favs?
                BetJam has them at 7.5

Comment

BetJam has them at 7.5
                  Ok great than...I was looking @ scoresandodds.com so thats even better..love them -0.5 in a tease for sure..

Comment

Ok great than...I was looking @ scoresandodds.com so thats even better..love them -0.5 in a tease for sure..
                    They just moved it to 9.

Comment

They just moved it to 9.
                      Damnit...I knew it...

Anything under 3.0 is still fine though...

Comment

Damnit...I knew it...

Anything under 3.0 is still fine though...
                        Yep. Don't really see many other good teams to tease with Pitt. Looking at Jacksonville +10.5 and possibly the Chargers when the line comes out. Guessing the Chargers are going to be favored around 7 points. Chargers/Steelers tease might be solid.

Comment

Yep. Don't really see many other good teams to tease with Pitt. Looking at Jacksonville +10.5 and possibly the Chargers when the line comes out. Guessing the Chargers are going to be favored around 7 points. Chargers/Steelers tease might be solid.
                          Check the early thoughts thread...I got a teaser I really like in there with the Pats...

Comment

good luck with tha teaser, Weaz! sounds good to me!

Comment

gl with the teaser

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X