Series MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series MVP

Anyone have a take on this? I had 7-1 on Papplebon...and thought I was going to win it. I know Lowell had a good series, but so did Ellisbury...Am I the only one that thought that 3 saves was good enough to win the MVP?

I would have voted for paps 4 sure. but thats just me
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I chose Ellsbury 1st and Paps 2nd!

Comment

I choose Ellsbury, then Lowell....

Comment

I predicted Lowell would get it before series started, and while a case coud be made for the other guys, I am happy Lowell won it.
          IMO he was the MVP for Sox during the entire season, and what he did in the playoffs and WS was just a continuation of his fine efforts.
          Last edited by savage1; 10-29-2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I had Paps....

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              I predicted Lowell would get it before series started, and while a case coud be made for the other guys, I am happy Lowell won it.
              IMO he was the MVP for Sox during the entire season, and what he did in the playoffs and WS was just a continuation of his fine efforts.
              Savvy, I think you have a man crush....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I'm lucky I didn't pound the 5-1 paps bet in the 7th inning. I really thought that once it looked like a save opp, he'd be a shoe in. I could've sold the bet in the 9th and made 2x my cash...damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    Nah-its too late in life to change sexual orientation;besides, my hot young Colombian honey might not be too thrilled.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                      Nah-its too late in life to change sexual orientation;besides, my hot young Colombian honey might not be too thrilled.
                      savage, I'm thinking she would have no problem with a change of pace and Lowell jumping in "with" you guys!

Comment

Wayne-if you said AROD instead of Lowell "jumping in"(with the accent on the word ROD), you might have a case.
                        Last edited by savage1; 10-29-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X