monday feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday feeler

wondering what everyone thinks about tomorrow night's mnf game, niether side really jumps out at me??? workin tomorrow till about 30 mins prior to kickoff, so prolly won't even get on in time to make a play, def won't make a post, not sure enough, but maybe when i get home if i read something i like i might follow someones plays. g'night all
    Last edited by tru_dalinkwent; 10-28-2007, 11:05 PM.
    a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
    nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

like denver quite a bit. gb will get exposed IMO

Comment

thanks molta, but anyone got anything other than a gut feeling? i know den is good vs the pass, but gb got a good d too, sny ridiculous stats that point one way or the other?
      a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

Comment

The under should be the way to go. You can't pass against Denver and GB has no running game. You can't run on GB and Denver has no passing game. Should be a close game. I'll either play the under or tease GB and the under.

BOL
        Little

Comment

but...... if you follow trends>

Since 1990, the home team is 10-0....covered the last 9...each game in Denver went over, and each game in GB went under....

Comment

I will probably be on the over due to a few things:

1) Trends OVER
            2) Bly and Bailey both questionable and even if playing may be a step slow
            3) GB running threesome of Wynn, Jackson and Morency all banged up
            4) Koren Robinson possibly giving a jolt to the return game
            5) Both teams averaging an INT a game, which I hope leads to good scoring field position
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

i like Denver tonight, eventhough Farve is usually good on MNF!

Comment

well thanks for all the input guys, but i think i'm going to take 12 units and lay it down at the local corner grocer on a case of mgd light and just enjoy tonight for what it's worth

Comment

Working...
                X