Tonights winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights winner

Hey everyone still has hope for the colorado rockies which in my opinion is just insane! Tonight should be the end of the road for this team who is lucky to even be here in the first place. Win or lose, how in the world can you go against the Boston redsoxs when they are playing a team like this!

Take: Boston Redsoxs -135 (Regular play)
    The Mullet
    Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
    Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
    Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
    YTD= 27-11 +160%

good luck with tha Sox, Tha Mullet! i like tha call!

Comment

red sox are just on a roll i believe the same thing easy winnner red soxs gl tonight
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by themullet
        Tonight should be the end of the road for this team who is lucky to even be here in the first place.
        Lucky? A team that wins 21 of 22 is not luck.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          Lucky? A team that wins 21 of 22 is not luck.
          I hear yea and the team that had 15 ladderals was skill too! LOL unbelievable.. Listen this team is lucky to be in the presence of the redsoxs right now.. Hopefully they enjoyed their company.
          The Mullet
          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

congrads to all the redsox backers!!! Nice win! Colorado's luck just ran out! CONGRADS
            The Mullet
            YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by themullet
              I hear yea and the team that had 15 ladderals was skill too! LOL unbelievable.. Listen this team is lucky to be in the presence of the redsoxs right now.. Hopefully they enjoyed their company.
              rockies werent lucky to be in the world series is what frank is saying

they was just out man in the world series that is what he is saying come on now not everyone is bashing u .............read and understand what people are saying it was a good call leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                rockies werent lucky to be in the world series is what frank is saying

they was just out man in the world series that is what he is saying come on now not everyone is bashing u .............read and understand what people are saying it was a good call leave it at that
                Well they beat my home team to even get into the world series so im alittle upset about that! I think my home phillies would of had a better fight then colorado but thats just my opinion!
                The Mullet
                YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

yup but when u r on a roll like they was its hard to stop them

we have dusty baker would u like him please

Comment

Working...
                  X