MY BIGGEST PLAY so far in the NFL STYLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocko -- This Is What I Was Telling You About

Rocko. I only made one play this morning and its the Rams in a parley with 4 MoneyLine games. Take a look at my thread where I played it. It's what I was telling you is a way to get more action and a nice payout without adding any real risk. Of course, our Rams better not blow it.

Comment

they are now losing 24-17 this my luck UP 14-3 S.JAX WENT DOWN AGAIN AND THERE GIVING UP AGAIN THIS REALLY PISSES MEW OFF AND I GIVE UP LOLOL
      THERE DRIVING RIGHT NOW SO LETS HOPE THEY STILL KEEP GOING NOW M.BULGER IS HURT WOOOOW
      GETER DONE PEACE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

IM REALLY SORRY FOR WHO EVER FOLLOWED ME ON THIS PLAY EVERY THING POINTED TO THE RAMS,THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 2 YRS THAT THE BROWNIES WON 2 GAMES IN A ROW AND THANKS TO OUR COACH, WHICH I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME,3AND1 ON CLEVE 15 AND HE RUNS STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE DOES NOT GET IT ,THEN 4 AND 1 AND LET ME REMIND U S.JACKSON WAS OUT OF THE GAME HE THEN AGAIN TRYS TO RUN STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE OMG WTF WAS HE THINKING,FUCK IF U DO NOT WANT TOO BE IN STLOUIS JUST QUIT.......
        ANYhow IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE PLAY NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY
        GL
        GETER DONE PEACE
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Rocko, dont apologize for posting anything. You loved a game, you posted your feelings, we are all adults.

End of discussinon, please keep posting all of your GOY's

Good luck in the future, your opinion here is appreciated
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X