• Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 8***20* Play***

20* 2-0 +45 (5-0 +105 units all sports)
    15* 1-1 -1.5
    10* 6-13 -81
    5* 15-12 +23.5
    24-27 -16.5 units overall

I am going to put my perfect 20* record on the line with the..........

20* SF 49'ers +3 -120 I love the niner in this spot!!!!!! Smith and Gore should have big games against a poor defense from the Saints. I love to play home dogs and when one stands out to me like this one does then I am going to pound it!!!!! I think SF wins outright but the ML +110 wasnt worth the risk I will buy up to 3 and hopefully watch my money come in........SF 27-13!!!!!!!!!

15* St Louis Rams +3 This one is real close to a 20* and could possibly get there tomorrow!!!!! The Browns are very improved but there is no way that they should be favored on the road even against a team that hasnt won a game. Jackson should be back tomorrow and that spells real trouble for a Browns team that cant stop the run. If he doesnt play I dont think it will matter as the Rams get their 1st victory tomorrow in front of their home fans. I am still going to take the points but might come back and put a little on the ML later. Rams 31-20!!!!!!!!!!!!

opinions
    Car- hard to go against the Colts but they have the Pats next week
    Minn- if the coach would run Peterson this would be a huge play but who knows what he will do
    Wash- same story as above.....Colts next week but Wash does have a great defense

back tomorrow

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

gl Lewis

Comment

Absolutely LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE BOTH PLAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL LEWIS!

Comment

Already on em Lew, hope we cash

PEACE

Comment

Latest On Gore's Injury

I live in the Bay Area. This is from one of our local papers. The San Francisco Chroncle says basically the same thing, although they say he is playing for sure, but at less than 100%. Just something you should be aware of, especially since you have the Niners as your biggest play. One positive is that Smith practiced all week and feels almost 100%.

Contra Costa Times

SANTA CLARA -- Running back Frank Gore, hampered by a sprained right ankle, practiced on a limited basis for the second day in a row Friday and the 49ers listed him as questionable for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints. Gore has barely gotten any work in practice -- he was held out of Wednesday's session -- since suffering the injury during last Sunday's 33-15 loss to the New York Giants.
          A defender rolled up on his ankle after dragging him down awkwardly at the end of a second-quarter run. The team's offensive workhorse, Gore played through the injury to finish with a season-high 88 yards rushing but was limping noticeably after the game.
          Coach Mike Nolan said he's hopeful that Gore's reduced practice workload eased the pain in his ankle and heightened his chances of playing, which were officially 50-50.
          "We're just trying to take it easy with him by keeping it light during the week," Nolan said. "We'll see how it is on Sunday."
          Gore said he believes he'll ready to play.
          "I did all right today," Gore said. "I felt good."
          He said he planned to continue to ice the ankle the next couple days and test it again during pregame warm-ups.
          Gore has 394 yards rushing on 98 carries, an average of 4.0 yards. He has had a run of 10 or more yards in 25 consecutive games.
          Michael Robinson and Maurice Hicks shared most of the first-team practice snaps in the absence of Gore, but neither has seen much time in the backfield this season.

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck on tha playz today, Lew Dog!

Comment

good luck today buddy

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  gl Lewis

thanks BC and GL to you

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    Absolutely LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE BOTH PLAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL LEWIS!
                    Lets cash these in GG!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                      I live in the Bay Area. This is from one of our local papers. The San Francisco Chroncle says basically the same thing, although they say he is playing for sure, but at less than 100%. Just something you should be aware of, especially since you have the Niners as your biggest play. One positive is that Smith practiced all week and feels almost 100%.

Contra Costa Times

SANTA CLARA -- Running back Frank Gore, hampered by a sprained right ankle, practiced on a limited basis for the second day in a row Friday and the 49ers listed him as questionable for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints. Gore has barely gotten any work in practice -- he was held out of Wednesday's session -- since suffering the injury during last Sunday's 33-15 loss to the New York Giants.
                      A defender rolled up on his ankle after dragging him down awkwardly at the end of a second-quarter run. The team's offensive workhorse, Gore played through the injury to finish with a season-high 88 yards rushing but was limping noticeably after the game.
                      Coach Mike Nolan said he's hopeful that Gore's reduced practice workload eased the pain in his ankle and heightened his chances of playing, which were officially 50-50.
                      "We're just trying to take it easy with him by keeping it light during the week," Nolan said. "We'll see how it is on Sunday."
                      Gore said he believes he'll ready to play.
                      "I did all right today," Gore said. "I felt good."
                      He said he planned to continue to ice the ankle the next couple days and test it again during pregame warm-ups.
                      Gore has 394 yards rushing on 98 carries, an average of 4.0 yards. He has had a run of 10 or more yards in 25 consecutive games.
                      Michael Robinson and Maurice Hicks shared most of the first-team practice snaps in the absence of Gore, but neither has seen much time in the backfield this season.
                      thanks for the info man!!!!!!!

Comment

Like the card. BOL.
                        Go Browns!!

Comment

I'm game, GL to us!

Comment

GL today lewis
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by $pud1120
                              Like the card. BOL.
                              thanks and gl to you today

Comment

Working...
                              X