Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 8 Picks

NFL: 10-11-2 (-4.2 units)

I took JAC on Monday night so I ended up losing over 8 units last week. I am doing a great job of being on the wrong side of the QBs going down injured this year (JAC and HOU last week).

I really like this big teaser.

10* PHI +9 @ MINN / JAC-TB Under 42 / INDY +3.5 @ CAR

I think this is a great matchup for PHI. They can defend the run well and McNabb should be able to have success moving the ball through the air against the Vikes. I think the rushing yards Westbrook normally gains simply move over to the receiving column. This PHI team moved the ball pretty well last week against the Bears in that tough loss. If you look at PHI yardage totals for the season, they are far better than the points they have put on the board. I think it is just a matter of time before they start to get in the endzone. In addition, 9 points is HUGE against a terrible offense like the Vikes.

Gray looked absolutely horrible coming in for Garrard on Monday. I think JAC will come out and try to run it down TB throat like they did succesfully in the first drive of second half against Colts. TB offense is nothing but dink and dunk even against a porous secondary like the Lions. I think this game flies by and might even be over while another game is in the third quarter.

Testes got me with ARIZ when Warner went down. I'll take another shot with Manning and company.

A couple more small wagers:

1* NO -1 @ SF

1* CLE @ STL +3

Originally posted by steelersfan1203
    NFL: 10-11-2 (-4.2 units)

I took JAC on Monday night so I ended up losing over 8 units last week. I am doing a great job of being on the wrong side of the QBs going down injured this year (JAC and HOU last week).
    You can't complain about being on the wrong side of the QB going down in last week's Houston game. Houston scored 29 fourth quarter points under Rosenfels. Yes he threw 3 INTs he also led his team in taking the lead after being down 32-7.

gl

Comment

Sage turned the ball over the first two times he touched it with a fumble and a pick. Entertaining comeback, but that just made it a tougher loss.

Comment

good luck with tha playz on Sunday, steelersfan!

Comment

BOL tomorrow Steelers fan...am also on a similar teaser...I have Indy PK / JAX/TB under 39 in a 7 pointer instead!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck steeler - using that bucs under a lot today!

Comment

Like the under a lot

Comment

Working...
                  X