Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL and NHL Picks for Saturday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Chado!

Last night, still hard to swallow but we will prevail in the end!

I put 3 Units on Edm and then thru another 3 before game time. (50 per unit)

Luckily I teased for 3 units with Edm and BC.

So cut my loss in half.

By the way, I would have bet this game regardless of your pick so no worries my friend. It should have been gold!

Later...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Well anyone who watched one of the worst beats ever last night on channelsurfing.net seen for themselves what happened. Edmonton was up 29-14 with 5 minutes left and lost by 7 in OT to blow the +4.0 cover. The game left a feeling in my stomach that made me want to puke. We were definately on the right side of that game but got totally screwed and for that I have nothing else to say. Anyway, there are 2 games on the Canadian football field for Saturday and I love this selection:

246 Toronto Argonauts -6.0 (-115) (3 units ) STARTS @ 3:00 PM EST
      No team is hotter in the CFL right now than the Argos and after their terrible start to the season they now have a chance to win the Eastern division and get a first round bye....

PS - Will be back with NHL selection(s) in a few....

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
      There's a CFL winner!!!

If we didnt get fucked on the fixed holding call last night would have been a 3-0 weekend in the CFL for +7.65 units but we'll take todays winner!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
      X