The Troy Aikman Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Troy Aikman Show

Anyone listen to this on SportingNews Radio Thursday nights from 7-8 est.?

I really like it as he just talks Football and talks about upcoming games too. He is pretty insightful. He talked alot about QB's this week. He was comparing Manning & Brady to past QB's and he has them both in the Top 10 All Time. One thing he said about Brady is that he can't believe what he is seeing out of him this year. Troy said Brady has more TD Passes after 7 weeks than he ever had in any complete season. I found that to be shocking to me. With all the great players around him on offense and the numbers those teams put up, i guess i figured he had some great season's throwing for TD's. I know he had the No. 1 rusher in NFL History but he also had a HOF WR too. I just thought it was interesting but i know,

Can't stand Troy Aikman

Comment

no ...

Comment

Wow Brady Has More Td Right Now Than Aikman Ever Had In A Season Seems Odd.guess They Did Give The Ball To Emmitt Inside The 5 Alot
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

brady may get greedier for the deep ball touchdown as the season continues. moss bailed him out with a couple big catches against miami where he was double covered. with all that happened with the patriots spy games after week 1 I wouldnt be suprised to see the pats go 16-0/ 15-1 with brady breaking a few all time records and randy moss getting back the respect he lost while in oakland (on the field)...but its more then belichick and the patriots playing with a chip on their shoulder, the patriots are just THAT good.

Comment

I like troy aikman and enjoy his analysis. It is never filled with stories about him and his glory days. He is usually dead on....

Comment

Brady is in a great rythmn right now, he'll probably hit a slump sometime during the year. For the Pat fans, just hope its not during the playoffs.

Comment

Brady has a reason to have an unreal season... He has child support he has to pay...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
                  Brady has a reason to have an unreal season... He has child support he has to pay...

if that is the case Travis Henry should gain 12,000 yards

1,000 for each kid

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

1,000 for each kid
                    LMAO for each kid...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

1,000 for each kid
                      I think that is why he showed up late for the PIIT. game last Sunday. He had to wait for the babysitter to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by aces r wild
                        I think that is why he showed up late for the PIIT. game last Sunday. He had to wait for the babysitter to show up.

no....he hurt his wrist from signing baby mama checks

Comment

no....he hurt his wrist from signing baby mama checks
                          OMG LMAO!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X