total = 16-6-1

Comment

Good Luck Kapt
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

kapt good call on BC we were part of the Few who were on them tonight. congrats
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

10Dimer

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  kapt good call on BC we were part of the Few who were on them tonight. congrats
                  thanks, we were very fortunate to pull that one out.....also had AF (winner) and teaser with BC/AF.....3-0 in NCAA FB.....

Like GrandPa said in an earlier post, re the bad beats, and I replied, we tend to not remember the ones we win this way, well, this is one we were very lucky to have pulled out, and for the Hokie followers who lost, I know how they feel.....

I'll just add this good side beat to the bad side beats, and as I stated earlier, they will balance out.....This is why I never fuss about a bad beat, they come and go....

Let's lock and load for Friday/Sat/Sun.....kapt

and yes, you're right, i figured just about 6-7 of the members on BC, and about 15-16 on VT.........

It's hard to go against that many good BC cappers.....we are very fortunate when you consider the caliber of the cappers we have on here......as a whole, they're awesome....

SPARK----thanks for killing the thread re who is the best capper here on the Forum......there is no one capper here better than another.....those kind of questions are loaded with potential trouble, and there are too many good ones here to distinctly name one as the best....

The answer to that question, is this, "The Forum has the best cappers anywhere"..........

Some are consistent, some are streaky, some you play just their top rated plays.....but all in all, this Forum has true winners........I couldn't even attempt to answer that without naming at least 15-20 cappers, and then I would have left someone out that deserved to be recognized...

Thanks for having the foresight to eliminate potential problems....job well done....

My bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha----we got lucky here....hope you also played the teaser.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice night Kapt.

Comment

Working...
                    X