Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "Lucky 7" NHL Winner for Wednesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    All I can say is fuckin fade my ass because things are not working out in my favor as of late.....real sorry guys....just trying to help out and I lose my money and others...very frustrating....just stay away until the funk ends seriously....this is beyond frustrating.....

Just keep plugging away Chado. You have by far made us more money than lost. You'll get through this.

Congrats on your great milestone. One day at a time.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Sorry Chado, was on it as well.

Keep them coming. It will turn soon.

Later...

Oh and most importantly CONRATS on 7 months my friend. That alone makes for a GREAT and successful night!!
      Last edited by gr8whtnorth; 10-24-2007, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
        Just keep plugging away Chado. You have by far made us more money than lost. You'll get through this.

Congrats on your great milestone. One day at a time.
        Thanks Sam. I am not going to change anything I am doing cause that will not solve the issue...you guys can look at my picks to see who I am taking but for the meantime I would suggest to lay off them until I braek out of this....thanks again Sam.....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

All I can say is fuckin fade my ass because things are not working out in my favor as of late.....real sorry guys....just trying to help out and I lose my money and others...very frustrating....just stay away until the funk ends seriously....this is beyond frustrating.....

Chado - after a member lost money on a 4 way parlay and mine was one of the 2 losing bets- I decided that I should wait and let these games play out for awhile.
          I know you wrote to me about the frustration that losing causes and how others are affected by the loss- so I'll tone it down and not push plays but rather come back at it with a clearer mind at a later time. I do not know of many that are doing well in hockey right now.
          Last edited by Spearit; 10-24-2007, 10:51 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

don't back away from your system/.....it is time proven.....it will swing back in your favor....

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
              Chado - after a member lost money on a 4 way parlay and mine was one of the 2 losing bets- I decided that I should wait and let these games play out for awhile.
              I know you wrote to me about the frustration that losing causes and how others are affected by the loss- so I'll tone it down and not push plays but rather come back at it with a clearer mind at a later time. I do not know of many that are doing well in hockey right now.
              I am not gonna back out because of a slow start but nor am I gonna chase either. I am gonna continue to post my picks on a daily basis, without changing anything, and everyone can do what they want with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                don't back away from your system/.....it is time proven.....it will swing back in your favor....
                Thanks Tony...Sox rolling...Rocks need to win game 2 or else the cheque will be sent sooner than I thought...

Comment

I am not gonna back out because of a slow start but nor am I gonna chase either. I am gonna continue to post my picks on a daily basis, without changing anything, and everyone can do what they want with them.
                  Chado- Get em! May you be blessed with many winners!!
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Chado. You cost me my parley. Nice going. Oh, you mean my Philly lost. OK, I cost me my parley. j/k around.

Just another example of a parley saving money from not losing two straight bets.

Comment

I have been horrible as well, keep plugging away, I enjoy your comments and advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X