New England Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Question

how many out there have had even a notion of jumping on the pat wagon and just start betting with them every week no matter what the line. Start with say one or two hundred and and just keep on pressing it till you hit a number you can live with. I mean what if they continue to cover and go 16-0 ATS. I would hate to look back at them at 7-0 today and realize that they are say now 13-0 or 14-0 ATS down the line and kick myself for not giving it a shot.
    take care

i have bet pats every game this year... only onethat worried me was the cowboys.. but they covered... i will bet them all year unless something bad happens... even if they lose 1 or 2 weeks ill still be way up on em...

Comment

Originally posted by hillsideman2000
      how many out there have had even a notion of jumping on the pat wagon and just start betting with them every week no matter what the line. Start with say one or two hundred and and just keep on pressing it till you hit a number you can live with. I mean what if they continue to cover and go 16-0 ATS. I would hate to look back at them at 7-0 today and realize that they are say now 13-0 or 14-0 ATS down the line and kick myself for not giving it a shot.
      take care
      I have the notion but I won't--I won't bet against them that is for sure---to bet them every week---nope--I think their first non cover is giving a ridiculous amount of points on the road...

Comment

Nov. 4th Pats WILL LOSE.. Mark that shit down in your book.

Comment

next week early line new england -16 @ home vs washington

Comment

Working...
          X