Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung-REAL FOOTBALL WEEK CENTERFIELD NINE WITH THE LINE JACKED SPECIALS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung-REAL FOOTBALL WEEK CENTERFIELD NINE WITH THE LINE JACKED SPECIALS !!

chungs bet this one early before the line GETS JACKED // OHIO STATE -3 MINUS 120 AT LINE #185 FOR A REGULAR LUCKY TWO UNIT PLAY // THIS IS A GOOD TEAM WITH A SHOT AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP,NO SLEEPWALKING HERE IF THIS TEAM WANTS ALL THE GLORY. PLEASE BET THIS ONE TODAY. LOTS OF SERVICES STEAL MY PLAYS,LINE WILL PROBABLY BE 6 BYE SATURDAY !! SINCERELY CHUNGER !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

guys 3-2 week brings two units up to 25-12,1-0 on 5 unit goy,up a little over 28 units, liked colorado better than any play on the board so good thing we played them all the same // it ain't broke so lets leave the bitch alone !!

Comment

Thanks for the 4-1 day yesterday Chunger!!!

Ohio St is the first one...gotcha....keep em coming my friend!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Thanks for the 4-1 day yesterday Chunger!!!

Ohio St is the first one...gotcha....keep em coming my friend!!!

3-2 YESTERDAY BRO,LOST UNLV UNDER 47 ALSO !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
          3-2 YESTERDAY BRO,LOST UNLV UNDER 47 ALSO !!
          Oh really...I missed that one....yea I meant 3-1.....anyway still profitable...keep em coming!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

chungs bet this one early before the line GETS JACKED PLAY NUMERO DOS // LOUISVILLE-10 MINUS 120 AT LINE #116 FOR A REGULAR LUCKY TWO UNIT PLAY // THIS IS A GOOD TEAM COMING OFF A BAD LOSS. LOTS OF SERVICES STEAL MY PLAYS,LINE WILL PROBABLY BE 14 BYE SATURDAY SO BET THIS ONE EARLY MONDAY BEFORE THE LINE GETS JACKED !! SINCERELY CHUNGER !!

Comment

chungs bet this one early before the line GETS JACKED PLAY NUMERO DOS // LOUISVILLE-10 MINUS 120 AT LINE #116 FOR A REGULAR LUCKY TWO UNIT PLAY // THIS IS A GOOD TEAM COMING OFF A BAD LOSS. LOTS OF SERVICES STEAL MY PLAYS,LINE WILL PROBABLY BE 14 BYE SATURDAY SO BET THIS ONE EARLY MONDAY BEFORE THE LINE GETS JACKED !! SINCERELY CHUNGER !!
              guys within 5 minutes of posting this play,the line moved to 11,buy it down to -10 minus 130 !! PS-VEGAS IS GETTING TIRED OF THOSE LINEJACKERS STUCK UP THEIR ASS,WATCHING POPPA CHUNG CLOSE !!

Comment

guys within 5 minutes of posting this play,the line moved to 11,buy it down to -10 minus 130 !! PS-VEGAS IS GETTING TIRED OF THOSE LINEJACKERS STUCK UP THEIR ASS,WATCHING POPPA CHUNG CLOSE !!
                PROBABLY ABOUT 3 MILLION GOT PLOPPED ON THE CARDS AFTER I POSTED THE PLAY-R E S P E C T !!

Comment

PROBABLY ABOUT 3 MILLION GOT PLOPPED ON THE CARDS AFTER I POSTED THE PLAY-R E S P E C T !!
                  THATS RIGHT THE NAME IS CHUNGY TUCKER,I AM A CAPPING MOTHERFUCKER !!

Comment

THATS RIGHT THE NAME IS CHUNGY TUCKER,I AM A CAPPING MOTHERFUCKER !!
                    BUMP BUMP !!

Comment

Iron Chunger Tucker .... one bad ass cappin' fucker !

Hope you can help Shit the Bed 'ville .... they could use some help !

bol

Comment

Chung----another nice showing my man.....I like the two plays shown, and I'm gonna unload on this one....

156 Fla - 8 1/2 vs Ga.......strong play for me.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Don't Waste A Hard-On-thats what the kaptolie says,won't you listen to what the kaptolie says,soldier boy kissie girl,leaves behind a tragic world,hes getting some wood,so he's going to do what every good boy should-LICK IT,THEN STICK IT BABY-"Don't Waste A Hard-On"-I QUOTETH THE KAPTOLIE-WON'T YOU LISTEN TO WHAT THE KAPTOLIE SAYS !! .......SIGNED PAUL MCCHUNGIE AND WINGS !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 10-22-2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Don't Waste A Hard-On-thats what the kaptolie says,won't you listen to what the kaptolie says,soldier boy kissie girl,leaves behind a tragic world,hes getting some wood,so he's going to do what every good boy should-LICK IT,THEN STICK IT BABY-"Don't Waste A Hard-On"-I QUOTETH THE KAPTOLIE-WON'T YOU LISTEN TO WHAT THE KAPTOLIE SAYS !! .......SIGNED PAUL MCCHUNGIE AND WINGS !!
                            BUMP,CAUSE IF U DON'T LIKE THE CAPTAIN,U DON'T LIKE ICE CREAM !!

Comment

y I'M-ADDING PLAY TRES AND CUATRO // LINE # 174 OREGON STATE-13- AND LINE # 172 BOWLING GREEN -7 // BOTH FOR THE LUCKY REGULAR TWO UNIT WAGER // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

Working...
                              X