LOCK LOCK LOCK read all about it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    why do you post so late if you want to be a contributor?? Don't you want others to benefit from your "Kreskin" type knowledge
    To be honest with ya, does it really matter? I posted tonight early but all it does is cause more time for people to rip ya. I try to help people but it just leads to more attention and more negativity! It doesnt bother me because i ill post and if i lose im not going to sit and fight for hours on in and when i win i will come to make sure its documented so when you have people questioning your stats they can see that it was an actual winner. But all and all i dont care if people play me or fade me. Its all about making money and if you can do that by fading me then i dont blame ya for it, because i would do the same thing. Its not about loyalty, its about making money!!!
    The Mullet
    Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
    Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
    Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
    YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Tony I saw that ... But it is tough for me to warn him after you and others bashed him for the last month ... think of it .. I can not warn someone for doing what others did to him ...

spark-

i am totally joking.....

i give it and expect it in return......no problems here.....

but you will pay you old bastard when i am on Dr. Phil

Comment

Originally posted by themullet
        To be honest with ya, does it really matter? I posted tonight early but all it does is cause more time for people to rip ya. I try to help people but it just leads to more attention and more negativity! It doesnt bother me because i ill post and if i lose im not going to sit and fight for hours on in and when i win i will come to make sure its documented so when you have people questioning your stats they can see that it was an actual winner. But all and all i dont care if people play me or fade me. Its all about making money and if you can do that by fading me then i dont blame ya for it, because i would do the same thing. Its not about loyalty, its about making money!!!

time will change wounds.................be the bigger man
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          spark-

i am totally joking.....

i give it and expect it in return......no problems here.....

but you will pay you old bastard when i am on Dr. Phil

Now that was funny ...

Comment

Originally posted by themullet

bro-

you can not be that stupid? can you???

If you were not such an arrogant cock i assure you everyone would just wish you luck.....but you showed up beating your chest and "look at me" attitude and did not produce the winners you claimed......

We are all gamblers and we have all felt the pain.....so nobody would wish you harm had you not been as in your face know it all bullshit....

take that to the bank bro

Comment

I am just impressed that the pick came before the kickoff, whether it hit or not
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
              X