LOCK LOCK LOCK read all about it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    That would be fine....but he posts late because i believe he is buying a service....All his picks have matched up to a specific one.....
    I nver once bought a service in my life! I get all my plays for free and dont think any service is worth a penny of what they charge! If you go through a service, you mind as well just donate your money to the bookies!
    The Mullet
    Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
    Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
    Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
    YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by themullet
      I nver once bought a service in my life! I get all my plays for free and dont think any service is worth a penny of what they charge! If you go through a service, you mind as well just donate your money to the bookies!
      But these are not your plays?? ... I can care less ... just curious

Comment

i could care less where they come from....just many of them matched dead up to a service and were all late....

whatever works for ya mullet.....I wish all gamblers well except when they are dicks and taunt others as being dumb.....

hopefully this run has humbled you.....

Comment

Since when are plays copyrighted?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            But these are not your plays?? ... I can care less ... just curious

These plays are mine! there is no one who has these unless they repost which i dont give much time to repost anywhere. Plus to get the best play i wait until i see what people throw in at last minute. No service has what i post. Like i said the big ones i do get off rain man bit he doesnt post anymore on any forum, nor does he have a service.
            The Mullet
            Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
            Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
            Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
            YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              Since when are plays copyrighted?

PEACE

never.......

but just rationilizing why 50% of his plays arrive under 5 minutes to kick off or after.....

i could care and would not bust the guys balls if he did not come into my thread and basically call me an idiot

Comment

the Great Rain man....oh yeah.

you even knew that you had to type his name in with a space show it showed up. Interesting...
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

These plays are mine! there is no one who has these unless they repost which i dont give much time to repost anywhere. Plus to get the best play i wait until i see what people throw in at last minute. No service has what i post. Like i said the big ones i do get off rain man bit he doesnt post anymore on any forum, nor does he have a service.

why do you post so late if you want to be a contributor?? Don't you want others to benefit from your "Kreskin" type knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                    the Great Rain man....oh yeah.

you even knew that you had to type his name in with a space show it showed up. Interesting...

if it walks like a duck

Comment

Good ... But hey, do me a favor ... tone it down a bit and post in a timely manner ... and never post after a game starts ..

Thanks

Comment

i never lose when the game is over i always have the right side
                        100% lock
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

and stop picking on TTT

he is sensitive

Comment

never.......

but just rationilizing why 50% of his plays arrive under 5 minutes to kick off or after.....

i could care and would not bust the guys balls if he did not come into my thread and basically call me an idiot
                            Tony I saw that ... But it is tough for me to warn him after you and others bashed him for the last month ... think of it .. I can not warn someone for doing what others did to him ...

Comment

if it walks like a duck

and talks like a duck...
                              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                                and talks like a duck...
                                fuck this is it its a quacker

rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X