• Show
Clear All

• sun do you have uconn plus the points

Comment

• WE HAVE A WEINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• UCONN....YES.....big victory...now bowl eligible

Comment

• Wow. Louisville really does stink as bad as I thought they did.
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• what a FUCKING JOKE LOUISVILLE is!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobblehead
              sun do you have uconn plus the points
              +10 in teaser with NW -3. WINNER.

Comment

• i had uconn and won but what a lousy overall game...the refs stunk it up on both sides and the announcers were putting me too sleep....but a win is a win

Comment

• I HOPE NO ONE GETS MAD AT ME BUT LOUISVILLE HAS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST DEFENSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THEY NEED TO SEND THEM ALL BACK TO THE 17th CENTURY, THEY COULDN'T STOP THIS 61 YEAR OLD MAN UP THE MIDDLE, THEY ARE A SORRY SHITTY TEAM, I THINK OLE MISS COULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND WE SUCK. PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. THANKS
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                    +10 in teaser with NW -3. WINNER.
                    Same as me...followed the Kapt on that one!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chicago scored a goal with 1:25 left in 3rd to go ahead 4-3. I can't when a close one late. Oh well.
                      Yea that sucked but the 2 unit CFL play hit with ease... Did you play it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                        Yea that sucked but the 2 unit CFL play hit with ease... Did you play it?
                        I followed all your play tonight. Hockey was tough. Vancouver down 3-1 as we speak. Brought in Winnipeg, though.

Comment

I followed all your play tonight. Hockey was tough. Vancouver down 3-1 as we speak. Brought in Winnipeg, though.
                          With the 2 NHL plays and the CFL bet...went 1-2 for just -0.15...no big deal...CFL remains on fire though wow....need to heat up soon in NHL...really like tomorrows card....only a matter of time bro trust me....keep the faith...

Comment

Working...
                          X