Friday night in game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundevilSam
    Dude HATES UK. I was thinking Fl, but makes me think twice about it now.
    dude i can understand why he hates uk..............i was born 125 miles away from cincty moved here and i used to like ky but the people i work with make u hate them...................it is truley like yankee fans u either like the yanks or u hate them period
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Dude HATES UK. I was thinking Fl, but makes me think twice about it now.
      Oh I know---I can not bring myself to take Fla--who beat Miss on the road 30-24--14-6 at the half-lost to Auburn 20-17 at home and played there hearts out at LSU in a 28-24 loss. They have had a lot of downs lately 1-2 in there last 3. Kentucky IMO gave the game to South Carolina---OK not gave but beat themselves--just don't see them giving it away at home---and to boot 7 points---nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
        dude i can understand why he hates uk..............i was born 125 miles away from cincty moved here and i used to like ky but the people i work with make u hate them...................it is truley like yankee fans u either like the yanks or u hate them period
        I don't hate anyone--so it is hard for me to comprehend---wait
        one name comes to mind----can you say MULLET---

Comment

whats the good word for tommorrow guys- not REAL strong on anything yet myself.

Comment

I understand rivalries. ASU-UA is a very heated. People really hate guys from the other side. It can get really nasty. But when it skews your view toward that team and their abilities, especially regarding capping, you have a problem. Same thing goes for homers and how they view their own team. Just my opinion.
            Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Any thoughts on the second half pk and o/u 24 1/2

Comment

yup i beleive that also i usally hit the right side of ohio state games and they are my team my bengals i hardly ever bet them because u never know who is going to show up and play

Comment

Whats up Molta--I hate to throw out early---like to see the line moves--I don't know why I still pick the same way but any how--like Indiana, ND, getting Lucky in Kentucky, ILLinois and Alabama---I am sure my list will include all of these tomorrow---thoughts?

Comment

i like Indy, Ill and ND!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                      Whats up Molta--I hate to throw out early---like to see the line moves--I don't know why I still pick the same way but any how--like Indiana, ND, getting Lucky in Kentucky, ILLinois and Alabama---I am sure my list will include all of these tomorrow---thoughts?
                      i took nd and alabama myself...i like illnois, but not going to pull the trigger...no thought on indy and am opposite on kentucky...ku is a good team, but they just got their game of the year last week...a very physical game that i believe took more out of them than people think...plus, the fact that urban has 2 weeks to prepare...he will have his boys ready imo...

Comment

yup i beleive that also i usally hit the right side of ohio state games and they are my team my bengals i hardly ever bet them because u never know who is going to show up and play
                        Just my opinion. Rarely do I bet on ASU. I never bet against them.

Comment

miami ohio temple sucks

Comment

Any thoughts on the second half pk and o/u 24 1/2
                            Sam I got LOU Pick -125 O/U 24
                            Firm believer of trusting the line---but I don't have a feel for this game--at all-laying off-I want to take the Over 24 but will lay off--bad weather and UCONN on O is ???

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
                              i took nd and alabama myself...i like illnois, but not going to pull the trigger...no thought on indy and am opposite on kentucky...ku is a good team, but they just got their game of the year last week...a very physical game that i believe took more out of them than people think...plus, the fact that urban has 2 weeks to prepare...he will have his boys ready imo...
                              Agree KJ--I really do--who has the most out of them right now--FLa for all purposes out of the Big game 1-2 do they prove they are worthy??---Kentucky at #8 has more to lose right now IMO...getting 7 at home and a good attack I wouldn't be suprised if this game goes as it did last week vs. LSU...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                                Sam I got LOU Pick -125 O/U 24
                                Firm believer of trusting the line---but I don't have a feel for this game--at all-laying off-I want to take the Over 24 but will lay off--bad weather and UCONN on O is ???
                                Yeah, I have no intentions of betting this second half. Already have UCONN +10 for game, but not feeling that great about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X