• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Plays!!

3-0 on posted plays last night.

2-0 in College foots
    1-0 in the baseball

Not a lot of time to really cap these games today--
    Going with the line and how I see it plays---have a friend coming in later so have to hurry and get ready!!!

306 East Michigan +10.5 I checked to see if Sutton was playing tonight and everything I read was NO!! That is my difference.

308 UCONN +3 Who shows up tonight---Louisville Cards or Louisville You never can tell with this team--I rate this one as a real small play because you just don't know with this team---ok I can accept a loss to Utah---but the CUSE--

Gl Tonight Buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

GL tonight Bryce!

Comment

BOL with Eastern Michigan and U Conn tonight Markus!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          3-0 on posted plays last night.

2-0 in College foots
          1-0 in the baseball

Not a lot of time to really cap these games today--
          Going with the line and how I see it plays---have a friend coming in later so have to hurry and get ready!!!

306 East Michigan +10.5 I checked to see if Sutton was playing tonight and everything I read was NO!! That is my difference.

308 UCONN +3 Who shows up tonight---Louisville Cards or Louisville You never can tell with this team--I rate this one as a real small play because you just don't know with this team---ok I can accept a loss to Utah---but the CUSE--
          Bryce, it looks like the NW game is neutral site. Do you know where its being played?

Comment

gl bryce
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99
              Bryce, it looks like the NW game is neutral site. Do you know where its being played?
              Thanks Gents---

It is at Ford Field--just saw E. Mich QB was downgraded to OUT...therefore East Mich will be taken off my list of plays tonight. I am not taking Northwestern just a scratch for me!!!

Comment

I got to thinking here when was he downgraded to OUT---has this been known---as I said didn't have a lot of time to look at these games!!! quickly please!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                  Thanks Gents---

It is at Ford Field--just saw E. Mich QB was downgraded to OUT...therefore East Mich will be taken off my list of plays tonight. I am not taking Northwestern just a scratch for me!!!
                  WTF I just put $11,000 to win $10,000 on Eastern Michigan after I seen your "lock"....are you gonna pay for my $1,000 juice to bet it the other way now?

LMAO...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Eastern Mich QB

bryce. I saw this on the scores and odds site this morning, pacific time.

ESPNU@ Ford Field - Detroit, MIEMU-QB-Schmitt-Downgraded to OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      WTF I just put $11,000 to win $10,000 on Eastern Michigan after I seen your "lock"....are you gonna pay for my $1,000 juice to bet it the other way now?

LMAO...

After all of that Chad!! I am embarrssed--like I said I didn't have a lot of time to cap these games today---have a old friend coming in tonight-- -I posted by looking at the line and playing my gut---only to try to look at some angles and see Schmitt was out--I looked for Sutton as well--now I see he is playing---JEEZ!!!
                      Last edited by bryce; 10-19-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                        bryce. I saw this on the scores and odds site this morning, pacific time.

ESPNU@ Ford Field - Detroit, MIEMU-QB-Schmitt-Downgraded to OUT
                        thanks Sand!! I appreciate it!

Comment

good luck tonight mark in the games and
                          dave
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

late, but good luck, bryce!

Comment

gl bryce
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X