I have one for Sat that I LOVE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one for Sat that I LOVE!!!!

There are several games I like here, but I am only gonna give 5 that I feel really strong about. UNIT LEVELS ARE 1-5, 5 THE BEST AND RARE!!!!!

5*IOWA(- 4) I just can't stress how much I like this game. Well maybe I can I had to call and ask my bookie what was the highest amount I could bet on this game!!! That should tell you something.

3*W. Virginia (-7) Cincy has no passing attack and ran the ball 40 plus times in their first game. W. Virginia is a solid team and their D will force the passing game from Cincii and that should create TURNOVERS!!!!

4*RUTGERS(-6.5) Are they serious with this line? This should be like and old Spurrier hang half a hundred ass whoopin!! The Bonus is Army is already terrible, but their starting QB is out!!!

3*MEMPHIS(+5) GO TIGERS!! Thought this line would be around 2 or 3, so this is a gift at 5!!! S. Miss has struggled to put points on the board. They could have easily got beat against a terrible UAB team, but squeaked it out. S. Miss has decent D, but will not hold up against a well balanced Memphis team.

2*TEXAS(-13) HOOK EM HORNS!!! Texas is under No Pressure this year with OU being #1. They put up 66 points their first outing wasn't even trying to run the score up! Houston Nutt will have his team fired up and it will be close the first half, but look for the Horns to wear them down and win by at least 17!!!

Good luck to All!!
    Show Me the MONEY$$$$

looks good to me

Comment

well looks good

willsay one thing..watch those hogs..they are loaded and merely toyed with tulsa...this team is good,,just dont see a blowout here...gl
      Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

IOWA STATE HAS WON THE LAST 5 GAMES THEY HAVE PLAYED BUT NO SENACA WALLACE NO CHANCE

Originally posted by orangecrush
        There are several games I like here, but I am only gonna give 5 that I feel really strong about. UNIT LEVELS ARE 1-5, 5 THE BEST AND RARE!!!!!

5*IOWA(- 4) I just can't stress how much I like this game. Well maybe I can I had to call and ask my bookie what was the highest amount I could bet on this game!!! That should tell you something.

3*W. Virginia (-7) Cincy has no passing attack and ran the ball 40 plus times in their first game. W. Virginia is a solid team and their D will force the passing game from Cincii and that should create TURNOVERS!!!!

4*RUTGERS(-6.5) Are they serious with this line? This should be like and old Spurrier hang half a hundred ass whoopin!! The Bonus is Army is already terrible, but their starting QB is out!!!

3*MEMPHIS(+5) GO TIGERS!! Thought this line would be around 2 or 3, so this is a gift at 5!!! S. Miss has struggled to put points on the board. They could have easily got beat against a terrible UAB team, but squeaked it out. S. Miss has decent D, but will not hold up against a well balanced Memphis team.

2*TEXAS(-13) HOOK EM HORNS!!! Texas is under No Pressure this year with OU being #1. They put up 66 points their first outing wasn't even trying to run the score up! Houston Nutt will have his team fired up and it will be close the first half, but look for the Horns to wear them down and win by at least 17!!!

Good luck to All!!

Comment

Working...
        X