Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selections for 10/19 (tennis, nhl, ncaaf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Looks like he won the 1st set in sudden death 7-6..

I am rooting for ya buddy!!!
    Hey bro. Ya it was a really good set. Of course I can't watch it but that's the type of set that would be cool to watch. Not over yet though. Its not like the player he's going against sucks lol. Just hopeful of some good value here.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Yo chado I'm on my stupid cell phone and can't get the atp site just yahoo and they suck. It said kiefer was up 4 to 1 in the 2nd set? What's the latest

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

gl to ya today/tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
          Yo chado I'm on my stupid cell phone and can't get the atp site just yahoo and they suck. It said kiefer was up 4 to 1 in the 2nd set? What's the latest
          Kiefer was up 5-1 and up 40-15 to win it 6-1 and Gonzalez came back and and won so 5-2 now....30-30
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

You got yourself another tennis winner bro!!!

7-6, 6-2 FINAL!!!

Keep those tennis picks coming my man!!!

Comment

You got yourself another tennis winner bro!!!

7-6, 6-2 FINAL!!!

Keep those tennis picks coming my man!!!

Thank you pal... There's your tennis underdog play for ya. Wish you jumped on board with me on this bro! You talked yourself into nadal earlier and now talked yourself out of a winner! Let's do this in the nhl and the college football teasers tonight. How do you like my stand alone pick of carolina?

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Thank you pal... There's your tennis underdog play for ya. Wish you jumped on board with me on this bro! You talked yourself into nadal earlier and now talked yourself out of a winner! Let's do this in the nhl and the college football teasers tonight. How do you like my stand alone pick of carolina?
                I like it....they way Carolina has been playing to start the season they are looking like the team that won it all 2 years ago...also....they already beat Pitt 4-0 in Carolina 2 weeks ago from today..

PS - I looked further into that Kiefer guys and noticed that all his losses have been to quality opponents....his strength of schedule seemed pretty helpful for his competitive play...keep the tennis picks coming...dont let me talk you out of one....dont change anything your doing bro!!!

Do you do womens too or no?

Comment

I like it....they way Carolina has been playing to start the season they are looking like the team that won it all 2 years ago...also....they already beat Pitt 4-0 in Carolina 2 weeks ago from today..

PS - I looked further into that Kiefer guys and noticed that all his losses have been to quality opponents....his strength of schedule seemed pretty helpful for his competitive play...keep the tennis picks coming...dont let me talk you out of one....dont change anything your doing bro!!!

Do you do womens too or no?
                  Of course I do women hahaha.

But I don't see why not I just haven't found a matchup I like in womens. All the good women matchups are expensive for some reason. If I ever see one I like ill post!

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Of course I do women hahaha.

But I don't see why not I just haven't found a matchup I like in womens. All the good women matchups are expensive for some reason. If I ever see one I like ill post!
                    I should keep to tennis lol. Carolina had a 3 to 1 lead and lost in OT 4 to 3. Louisville can't cover plus 3 against a sub par ct team and vancouver total hits 5. Nothin my way try tomorrow!

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                    X