• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One NHL Pick For Tonight

One pick for tonght

3 Columbus
    4 Buffalo -1.5 ( +135) 1 unit

A well rested Buffalo team should play better tonight after the lack luster effort against Toronto on Monday night, needing 4 goals in the 3rd to force overtime getting the win. Scoring should not be a problem for Buffalo having scored 18 goals in its last 3 contibuting to the 3 game winning streak Buffalo is currently on, While Columbus has scored 12 goals in its first 5.

I like Buffalo to play a much better game tonight at Home and getting the 2 or more goal victory before hitting the road.

The write ups probably need work, Ill try to improve,

Good luck tonight!

NHL Record 3-0 +3 units

BOL tonight buddy...like the call here!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with tha pick, jimshags!

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck jim

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags
            One pick for tonght

3 Columbus
            4 Buffalo -1.5 ( +135) 1 unit

A well rested Buffalo team should play better tonight after the lack luster effort against Toronto on Monday night, needing 4 goals in the 3rd to force overtime getting the win. Scoring should not be a problem for Buffalo having scored 18 goals in its last 3 contibuting to the 3 game winning streak Buffalo is currently on, While Columbus has scored 12 goals in its first 5.

I like Buffalo to play a much better game tonight at Home and getting the 2 or more goal victory before hitting the road.

The write ups probably need work, Ill try to improve,

Good luck tonight!

NHL Record 3-0 +3 units
            Missed this one completly, Columbus gave Buffalo no room to skate and generated no offense, give Columbus credit.
            Try again later, going to Finger Lakes for a wine tasting and dinner cruise today.

Good Luck to All today

Comment

Working...
            X