i need a lock!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a lock!!!

anybody got one? I'd like to put 3 dimes on somebody, any sport, road or favorite, white or color jersey's, animals or humans, masks or no masks, shoes or skates, sticks or no sticks, leather or no leather, ball or no ball, physical or non physical, men or women, speed or no speed, high or low scoring...or maybe no scoring at all. I just need a lock, 3 dimes worth, who do you like?
    The way the line moves is not always correct

no disrespect......but there is no such thing as a lock

Comment

I agree about there being no locks out there, but I think Louisville beats UConn by 1-2 TDs. GL!
      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

i think Louisville smokes uconn as well, and i disagree, there is a such thing as a LOCK. Are you telling me you have never bet on a game that you have been waiting on and you knew you weren't going to lose...you didn't have to keep checking the score or even watch the game?...You just knew it was a winner, taken to the bank...You're telling me you have never had at LEAST one of those? If you are you haven't been playing long.... I do understand in this LOCK situation anything could happen at the end of any game to blow any cover, but whatever happens in the game is by will, last night for instance, Rutgers was a LOCK. I didn't bet on them, but it was in their will to win the game, if you bet rutgers + the points or moneyline it was a LOCK. Again, it was in their will they were going to win the game....all you had to do was bet on them, and go to work today and tell your buddy that sort of knows you bet but is really not interested in gambling, but you mention it every now and then because you want to tell someone about your bets simply because it's pretty fun to talk about "I bet rutgers last night and it was a LOCK."

Comment

and you would be correct

Comment

Well i guess what we call a LOCK is different.

#1 I have been betting for almost 23 years
            #2 I have been successful most of those 23 years
            #3 I interpret a LOCK as a can't lose game before it starts
            #4 Rutgers was not a LOCK.....that game could have turned either way on many plays or penalties

** The way i understand your definition of a LOCK is a game you have a great feeling on.....but feelings are wrong sometimes my friend.......LOCKS by their definition are without fail.....NO SUCH THING

i bet rutgers too......but it was close....NO LOCK

searching for these will result in a lot of sleepless nights

and for the record i think UCONN keeps it close at "THE RENT"

Comment

actually, i think it's pretty easy to say now, rutgers won the game...regardless if it were close, regardless of what could have happened, what happened, just happeed...If you felt definate about rutgers and really felt that, well, they were indeed a lock if you bet them because they won and covered and you felt definate about them...1)so if lock are indeed without fail, 2)and a game that you felt that before it started, 3)and you bet them, 4)It was a lock

Comment

i have never made a bet i thought was "without fail"......some i had strong feelings but there is always the possibility of defeat.....JMHO

in the large scheme of things i had Rutgers as a regular play.....expected a cover

Comment

Pray Wayne has a GOY this weekend, as close as you will get
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

so wayne is the guy im looking for in this situation? in other words he's my go to guy

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                      Pray Wayne has a GOY this weekend, as close as you will get

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

TheAngle

Originally posted by TheAngle
                        i think Louisville smokes uconn as well, and i disagree, there is a such thing as a LOCK. Are you telling me you have never bet on a game that you have been waiting on and you knew you weren't going to lose...you didn't have to keep checking the score or even watch the game?...You just knew it was a winner, taken to the bank...You're telling me you have never had at LEAST one of those? If you are you haven't been playing long.... I do understand in this LOCK situation anything could happen at the end of any game to blow any cover, but whatever happens in the game is by will, last night for instance, Rutgers was a LOCK. I didn't bet on them, but it was in their will to win the game, if you bet rutgers + the points or moneyline it was a LOCK. Again, it was in their will they were going to win the game....all you had to do was bet on them, and go to work today and tell your buddy that sort of knows you bet but is really not interested in gambling, but you mention it every now and then because you want to tell someone about your bets simply because it's pretty fun to talk about "I bet rutgers last night and it was a LOCK."
                        If you've indeed had these premonitions re a "LOCK" before, then you would have wagered heavily, won, (according to your theory of LOCK), then why in the hell are you in this Forum asking others for their so called locks so you can make 3 dimes.....by your own admission, you'd be so far ahead, you wouldn't need anyones help....so why are you begging for it.....

I've been doing this for 47 years, and there is Indeed no such thing as a "LOCK", in any Sporting event...........

Why don't you reverse your thread request for a gift from one of the cappers here, to one whereas you give us your "LOCK".....before the game, not after....

Re Rutgers being a lock, that game wasn't decided till the last offensive play from USF....Pass interference (offensive) cost USF from having the tieing FG in the last seconds....It was Pass interference, sometimes not called.........

Here's you "LOCK" IMO.....

Don't refer to nay game as a "LOCK", and you'll be much more successfull with your wagering........

and yes, we all have, games we like more than others, and we play em, but if you think you should throw 3 dimes out on a so called lock, then you've either got too much money on your hands, or/ you haven't learned yet how to gamble....IMO

And if your answer is "you do have that much money", via your gambling, or inheritance, or some other means, then why are you asking for help....

and if you're merely looking for conversation here, then I suggest you drop the word "LOCK", as no one here believes in that phrase....Only services trying to tout their plays, utilize that phraseology...........
                        Last edited by Kaptain; 10-19-2007, 08:57 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

go to sears and hget u a lock for the century lmao
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

10DimeBry is your man

Comment

Try

ACE Hardware

Comment

Working...
                              X