Where did you see that?

Comment

espn 2...turn it on now!!!

Comment

another useless thread by a vetern
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Comment

Good. Give loud mouth Steinbrenner a taste of his own medicine.

Now all Torre has to do is get him in a wheelchair & roll his ass down a hill
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

now yanks won't make the playoffs even big deal.
                Won 2 playoff games more than the pirates, drays, marlins, nationals, royals the last 2 years no wonder he wasn't coming back.
                How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Even though at his age the difference between 5 million and 7 million isn't all that great considering what he would do with it,frankly I don't blame him for turning it down.
                    Sure the team hasn't won a WS since 2000, but they are in the hunt and have made the playoffs every year(I know they have a 140 million dollar payroll, etc.)
                    If Georgie didn't meddle so much in deciding what players to get and most importantly how much to pay them, perhaps they might have won a few more WS(although there is nothing the matter with the number they won since 1996).
                    I think he is still one of the top three managers, and yes all things considered, he is better maybe a lot better than Francona, if given the choice, I would take him anytime to manage the Sox.
                    ps It would be much more appropriate and fitting if the salaries of some of the vastly overpaid players on both the Yankees and Red Sox could somehow be reduced.
                    Last edited by savage1; 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Joe Torre is a class act and i respect him turning it down.....However i Yankeeland if you do not win a WS it is a failure so i suppose he must leave if that is truly the measuring stick......but i think it is a lot of hot air...

Now he can go back to being a stunt double for Karl Malden

Comment

U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

TwoTon

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          Joe Torre is a class act and i respect him turning it down.....However i Yankeeland if you do not win a WS it is a failure so i suppose he must leave if that is truly the measuring stick......but i think it is a lot of hot air...

Now he can go back to being a stunt double for Karl Malden

you are one sick ass puppy.....love ya pal

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I hear rumors that the Mets would LOVE to have Torre and they feel like they could "Stick it" to the Yankees if they signed Him and steal the "Front Page". I would LOVE to see him go to the Mets ... Just to see the city turn upside down. ESPN Radio stated that NYC is totally about keeping Torre in every poll that has been done because of how much they love him. If he went to the Mets, what kind of a Buzz would that bring? WOW!

Comment

de we really need another yankee managing our team, already got Randolph thats bad enough.
                              How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Working...
                              X