Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    I hear ya man. Good luck this weekend
    YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's smoke this book this weekend!!!!
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
      YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's smoke this book this weekend!!!!
      I need it after getting my ass smoked last weekend. 2-8 for me....ouch

Comment

real money real emotions bro!! we all had montreal and they fucked us!!!! don't think threads that bad.
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

i think everyone handles losses differently.....

nothing wrong with a little venting....

Some people bet more than they should (i think we have all been there at 1 point)....others have a higher income so it is easier to recover.....some of us have aged and mellowed.....we have seen the bad with the good and realize it is part of the ride.....others this is their 1st go round....

It is hard to say how someone shoud feel......I mean when someone dies or gets a divorce the reactions vary and not one is right or wrong.....

Seems trims been on a bad ride and feels frustrated......easier to type than yell....

I say we cut the guy some slack....pick him up....dust him off and wish him well.....

Comment

thanks, twotontony! colorado won in the shootout. i feel a little better. rough ride of late. gettin some bad luck lately. don't mean to vent to much. will tone down. better luck a head.
            THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
            your word is your bond

Comment

no worries bro

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                Some people bet more than they should (i think we have all been there at 1 point)....others have a higher income so it is easier to recover.....some of us have aged and mellowed.....we have seen the bad with the good and realize it is part of the ride.....others this is their 1st go round....
                Lots of truth to your statement. I've aged and mellowed however IMO when someone gets very upset over a loss they're betting more than they should.

Comment

Bump..
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X