Early Thoughts on Week 7 in the NFL....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weazel079
    I'm looking at the best possible teaser out of the teams listed below before the lines get higher.

Redskins - Cardinals have trouble stopping the run. Tim Rattay is QB and on the road. Redskins defense will give them fits. Skins should have bet the Pack last week.

Saints - Think they found there mojo last week. Brees looked excellent. Joey Harrington is QB for Falcons and on the road. Falcons have trouble stopping the run. Saints gotta get the win here.

Cowboys - Should bounce back here but the Vikings are a tough team. Best run defense in football and Adrian Peterson is now the featured back. This might be a competitive game.

Giants - Alex Smith is expected to be back for the 49ers off a bye. 49ers play pretty solid defense and the Giants are coming off a Monday night victory. The 49ers pulling off a win wouldn't shock me.

Seahawks - Team looked horrible on Sunday Night. Holgrem has lost his mind and is one of the most overrated coaches in football. Seahawks D sucks and this is one unpredictable team. Pass

Alright guys. I really like the Redskins -1/Saints -2 teaser. Any reason not to play this one?
    Great writeups and yes I agree about the Cowboys could be in tough as Minny looked good last week against the Bears the 49ers D is decent and Giants just played Monday night....also Bulger back for St. Luois vs Seattle and the Hawks are a fuckin joke so definately not them...as you may have read in this thread already that I am taking the Skins in a teaser regardless so I have also been stumped as to the best other option and after the Saints finally got their shit together on Sunday night and with terrible Joey Harrington on the road who just played Monday night too...I wouldnt be surprised if I take that exact same one....sounds GREAT to me weazel...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      You seriously think Vegas is going to make any team 22 point road faves?

kb do you watch new england?? just wondering bro?
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
      X