Chado's NFL and NHL Picks for Monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meg25
    I have been looking at the game all morning and can not figure out why anaheim is favored

GOOD LUCK ON THE PLAYS!!!
    Hey whatsup girl how are ya?

The Ducks are favored IMO because the Wings are playing their 3rd game in 4 days...but the Ducks have really struggled to start the season...two reasons why I have no clue who will win this game....5.0 O/U aswell....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck!
      My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
      20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Hey whatsup girl how are ya?

The Ducks are favored IMO because the Wings are playing their 3rd game in 4 days...but the Ducks have really struggled to start the season...two reasons why I have no clue who will win this game....5.0 O/U aswell....

hockey never used to be so confuseing

ps..i'm good thanks for asking

Comment

good luck tonight buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
            I have been looking at the game all morning and can not figure out why anaheim is favored

GOOD LUCK ON THE PLAYS!!!

That's exactly why they are the play tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              chado - what are your thoughts on that nhl road travel system where you play against a road team if it is their 3rd game in 4 days, or 4th game in 6 days...??? is it too early in the season for players to be tired ?

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                chado - what are your thoughts on that nhl road travel system where you play against a road team if it is their 3rd game in 4 days, or 4th game in 6 days...??? is it too early in the season for players to be tired ?
                It is hard to say at such an early stage in the season....it is definately worth tracking however...we will know more as the season prgresses but as for now I dont really have an answer to that yet...

Comment

Anaheim has their goalie back,,,of course if they get shut again like yesterday it won't matter..
                  Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
                    Anaheim has their goalie back,,,of course if they get shut again like yesterday it won't matter..
                    Hey whatsup Burgh how are ya buddy?

Hope all is well...havent seen you in any of my threads in a while...

And yes...Anaheim's offense has been terrible...they cant find the back of the net in this early part of the season...

Comment

I have been lurking around in the shadows Chados....You have made me some strong cash with your CFL,,,and I always love your Hockey...My pens are struggling with goaltending,,,do you know any good goalies out there???
                      Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

BOL Chado.
                        Go Browns!!

Comment

Good Luck Chado

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
                            I have been lurking around in the shadows Chados....You have made me some strong cash with your CFL,,,and I always love your Hockey...My pens are struggling with goaltending,,,do you know any good goalies out there???
                            Any goaltender that plays for the Minnesota Wild....wow...3 shutouts in their first 5 games...2 from Backstrom and one last night from Josh Harding....

Comment

gl buddy!!!

Comment

Good Luck Chado, I am 1-1 on my I know nothing about hockey plays and I like Detroit tonight
                                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                                X