No announcement yet.

Picks For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck wayne - too bad the mnf game is such a dud!

Comment

good luck buddy

Comment

wayne on the bosox?? no way ! lol.. gl buddy.... lets win some mulah!
        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Interesting ... My local just told me that he had 34 wagers on the Patriots game yesterday with 32 on New England and 2 on Dallas. He said the game cost him almost 6 grand. Last week, he said he had 27 wagers on N.E. and 1 on the Browns. He got burned by a 1/2 point in the final minute and lost close to 5 grand. The funny thing is, he's a BIG Patriots fan and he said it is just killing him to watch his team just drill him financially every week. He said he thought of driving up the line on N.E. but he doesn't want to stiff his guys either so he hasn't. So far this year after 6 games, he said the Patriots have cost him over 33 thousand. He said at this point, he doesn't even want to take anymore wagers on them. He knows/assumes the tide will turn but he said it can't come soon enough. I know there are much BIGGER locals out there and some smaller ones as well but i found it pretty interesting to think of guys like the locals in areas where home teams are covering. It has to suck for them! lol
          Last edited by wayne1218; 10-15-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSL6978
            wayne on the bosox?? no way ! lol.. gl buddy.... lets win some mulah!

I've bet against them MANY times this year.

Comment

good luck wayne
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Interesting ... My local just told me that he had 34 wagers on the Patriots game yesterday with 32 on New England and 2 on Dallas. He said the game cost him almost 6 grand. Last week, he said he had 27 wagers on N.E. and 1 on the Browns. He got burned by a 1/2 point in the final minute and lost close to 5 grand. The funny thing is, he's a BIG Patriots fan and he said it is just killing him to watch his team just drill him financially every week. He said he thought of driving up the line on N.E. but he doesn't want to stiff his guys either so he hasn't. So far this year after 6 games, he said the Patriots have cost him over 33 thousand. He said at this point, he doesn't even want to take anymore wagers on them. He knows/assumes the tide will turn but he said it can't come soon enough. I know there are much BIGGER locals out there and some smaller ones as well but i found it pretty interesting to think of guys like the locals in areas where home teams are covering. It has to suck for them! lol
                It is funny. I met with my guy the week before OU/Texas. I said, who you like in that game. He says, I like OU, but I sure as hell hope they don't cover. Everytime OU covers on that weekend, we get burnt bad.

Comment

good luck wayne
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Why doesn't the guy just lay off most of the Pats action?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                      Why doesn't the guy just lay off most of the Pats action?
                      Maybe he doesn't have an outlet OR ... Maybe he is holding it all each week hoping it turns around at some point and he gets it back. The latter is what i'm assuming.

Comment

wayne,down south,my book got hurt bad on new england also in an area with lots of dallas fans !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

to be a local in this area and not have the pats -17 against cleveland isn't very smart in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                            to be a local in this area and not have the pats -17 against cleveland isn't very smart in my opinion.
                            That means he's legit. You can't fault him for that and his customers do appreciate that!

Comment

Working...
                            X