X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/14 Big Picks

I WONT CALL IT A GOY BUT CLOSE YOU CAN BASH ME IF I AM WRONG HERE GOES

DALLAS +6 10 STAR
    The Patriots have played 60 percent of their games at home, while Dallas has played 60 percent on the road.

Dallas’ offense has greatly exceeded their opponents’ normal average. Dallas gets 4.7 yards per rush against teams normally allowing 4.2, 8.5 passing yards per attempt against teams normally allowing 7.3 and 6.8 yards per play against teams normally allowing 5.8. Their 1.0 yards per play edge on offense compares quite favorably to New England’s +.4.

These teams are much closer than the media leads you to believe and Dallas is playing at home. Going against road teams averaging 24 or more points per game after a double digit win is 383-262 against the moneyline for +81.8 units

TAMPA _2/ 7 STAR

Tampa Bay has won its first two home games by a combined 55-17 and they are averaging 10.1 yards per play. With all the talk about how good Vince Young has been, nobody wants to talk about Jeff Garcia. All he does is win and he’ll be playing at home.

Tampa is allowing just 4.8 yards per play to teams normally getting 5.2. That includes 5.5 passing yards per attempt to teams normally getting 5.5.

BALTIMORE -9 7 STAR

The Ravens are “led” by a beat up Gus Frerotte at QB, who starts for Marc Bulger and of course running back Steven Jackson is gone replaced by rookie Brian Leonard. Isaac Bruce is out at wide receiver.

The Rams are allowing 7.5 passing yards per attempt to teams normally getting 6.7 and 4.5 yards per rush to teams normally getting 4.2. Willis McGahee is third on the conference in rushing for Baltimore, but has not found the endzone. I look for him to catch up big time. Baltimore is a stunning 44-14 at home since 1990, making them the most dominant home team.

OTHERS

MINNY +5
    N/O +6/
    KC +3
    PHILLY -3/
    KC UNDER 43

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK

good luck!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck buddy...can't wait to bash you later!

Comment

good luck today tinman
        dave
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          good luck buddy...can't wait to bash you later!
          I AM SURE YOU WILL SHORTY

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
            I AM SURE YOU WILL SHORTY

Comment

running late, but gl to ya tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X