northwestern=bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwestern=bad

favored by 6.5 today, had a 6 point teaser so all they had to do is win at HOME by .5 points. They are losing to MINNESOTA 35-14. It's time to stop betting for today. This is just unreal. Congrats MtrCtyPimp and Lewis for having picked Minnesota, great call. And whoever else picked Minne, big balls, great call.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
    favored by 6.5 today, had a 6 point teaser so all they had to do is win at HOME by .5 points. They are losing to MINNESOTA 35-14. It's time to stop betting for today. This is just unreal. Congrats MtrCtyPimp and Lewis for having picked Minnesota, great call. And whoever else picked Minne, big balls, great call.
    Dude just bet small like I do and these things well never make you half as angry....I rarely put more than even $50 on a game....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

come on northwestern, take them in ot.

Comment

Way to do the reverse jinx

they won by won thanks to shitty coaching by minnesota.

congrats

Comment

Minny went for a two point convert in double OT and Northwestern won....
          Last edited by Chado1; 10-13-2007, 04:06 PM.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

it helps me and doesnt help me, then Illinois blew their chances today, teasers suck when one works out and the other doesnt. No reverse jinxing done, people who bet minnesota and the points still hit. Northwestern was favored by 6.5
            Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
            1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Working...
            X