• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbacks atrocious
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

• Lets go AZ, Lets go AZ. lets go AZ.

Ist and 3rd one out.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• All you need is a sacrifice. If they don't get this....ughghghgg

Comment

• Tie game. man on 1st two out.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Going to extra innings with meat of Rockies order coming up.

Comment

• 3 up 3 down.

Lets go AZ. Lets go AZ Lets go AZ Lets go AZ

Comment

• Going into the 11th.

Is anyone out there, out there out there out there?

Little late on the east coast right now.

Comment

• Did any of you hear when they said Colorado was 78-1 when leading after 8 innings. I found that hard to believe, especially when they have blown 27 saves this year. Was I hearing things.

Dogs bark. D. Backs are destined to win making the Rockies 78-2 when leading after 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by thesandman
                    Did any of you hear when they said Colorado was 78-1 when leading after 8 innings. I found that hard to believe, especially when they have blown 27 saves this year. Was I hearing things.

Dogs bark. D. Backs are destined to win making the Rockies 78-2 when leading after 8.
                    1. Yeah. I thought that was pretty improbable.

2. Pretty shitty way to lose a game tonight. Infield single, walk, walk, walk.

3. Lets go D-Backs. Tie this shit up again.

Comment

• Tough way to lose on the D-backs. Followed alot of good Cappers here, but I thought they would win also.

Good night guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                        To be honest, I think you proved my point. Steady team. Not spectacular. That is fine in regards to getting wins, but maybe not for the line. Failed to impress vs Army or UMASS. Had to pull away late vs. Army and beat UMASS by 10, both at home. The teams you mentioned above are average at best. Impressive that they got the away wins, but not impressed with the competition. Just my opinion.
                        Does it matter this year sam? Check out Syracuse, Appy St & Stanford. Beating teams by DD is a hell of alot better than losing outright when favored by 20 plus.

Comment

Working...
                        X