• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening gents.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      Good evening gents.
      Hello Bryce. Good to see you my man. You know anything about NASCAR and who is a good bet in the Busch race? Want a little of the Busch action.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
        Hello Bryce. Good to see you my man. You know anything about NASCAR and who is a good bet in the Busch race? Want a little of the Busch action.
        good to see ya buddy!!
        NASCAR---no not really--watched a few races this year--all I can say is I know Edwards Jonson and Gordan are up there. Truex perhaps..The Busch's have done well in the races I have seen...other than that buddy we need someone better than me at his!!

Comment

sabathia and beckett looking much better in the seccond...

cc was an 0-2 check swing away from striking out the side on 9 pitches

Comment

I missed playing the freaking MLB game tonight---thought it was on at 730--go into the book and its not there---FK---maybe it will save me some money--

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              looks like beckett is on the way to dominate....3Ks
              Well I hope that means Sabathia will dominate too. 3Ks.

Comment

sabathia was filthy on the 2nd...strike zone is a little inconsistent though

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                  sabathia and beckett looking much better in the seccond...

cc was an 0-2 check swing away from striking out the side on 9 pitches
                  First inning jitters I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                    good to see ya buddy!!
                    NASCAR---no not really--watched a few races this year--all I can say is I know Edwards Jonson and Gordan are up there. Truex perhaps..The Busch's have done well in the races I have seen...other than that buddy we need someone better than me at his!!
                    Hell yeah. Who knows there BUSCH racing?

It's not your normal racing lines. Guys like JJ are longer odds and Biffle is a higher price. Someone help me here.

Comment

HP ump Phil Cuzzi #s

Home teams 22-13
                      Over 19-14
                      Home faves -161 to -180 are 5-0
                      Total of 8.5 is 7-3 UNDER
                      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

ya cuzzis strike zone does look a little wide...that 0-2 strike called to kielty was ridiculous

Comment

No Cleveland and UNDER now possible tonight;what do you expect with the whole world on that combo?
                          Last edited by savage1; 10-12-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            No Cleveland and UNDER now possible tonight;what do you expect with the whole world on that combo?
                            I posted BoSOX and over 8 tonight but thought the game started at 7:30 and didn't play a damn dime so I am pissed with everyone else....so who is the DICKHEAD---yep me

Comment

Go Red Sox!

Comment

Let's go Rainbows!

Comment

Working...
                                X