Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Jersey question

Silly Question....
    Is there a way to find out before hand which team in the NFL will be wearing the throwback jersey for the game?

Dont mean to sound rude or anything but what is the reason why you need to know?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I've been noticing this trend...that which ever team that wear the throwback jersey usually cover and most of the time the over hit also...hence Buff/Over last monday night...Phila/over couple weeks ago...and its dated back to last year also...Just something I noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by ImKingCac
        I've been noticing this trend...that which ever team that wear the throwback jersey usually cover and most of the time the over hit also...hence Buff/Over last monday night...Phila/over couple weeks ago...and its dated back to last year also...Just something I noticed...
        Interesting....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImKingCac
          Silly Question....
          Is there a way to find out before hand which team in the NFL will be wearing the throwback jersey for the game?

I think jets are going with a real throwback this week, the NY Titans uniforms from the early 60's

Comment

Originally posted by hillsideman2000
            I think jets are going with a real throwback this week, the NY Titans uniforms from the early 60's
            Thanks buddy...I'll keep an eye out for it...Is there a way that you can find this out?....or is it something locally...

Comment

I have never seen it posted where it lists if the team is going to wear throwbacks or not. Just something you find out close to game time through the tv.
              NFL System - Year 1
              Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
              Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
              Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
              Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
              Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
              Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
              Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
              Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
              Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
              Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

The Chargers are wearing their powder blues this weekend against the Raiders !!! Hands-down the best uni's ever!

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                  The Chargers are wearing their powder blues this weekend against the Raiders !!! Hands-down the best uni's ever!

have to agree with you there bro!!!

Comment

As much as I hate Norv and they are in the same conference as my beloved Steelers........those uni's ROCK
                    Here We Go Steelers....Here We Go!!!!

Comment

Ugliest uniforms ever...but if they produce winners, hope philly wears em again..
                      Good Luck as always!
                      NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
                      NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
                      That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Working...
                      X