Rook's picks for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rook's picks for Friday

Got horses going in the horse forum right now, hopefully will get a few winners there...and cashed another teaser yesterday in college foots. I think we'll stick with that formula until I cool off.

MLB
    Boston/Cleveland under 8.5 ---love this total. Unless something really nuts happens....can anyone really see more then 5 runs in this game? Obviously one bad pitch can ruin an under, but the weather has cooled off, both teams have had rest. I think it's a very low scoring game.

Colorado -108 over Arizona--- don't love this one as much as the total, but i'm riding Colorado until they give me a reason not to. They hit lefties well all year long.

NHL
    Washington/Rangers under 5.5
    Dallas -130 over Calgary
    Vancouver/Edmonton over 5

NCAA Foots
    Hawaii -10 / under 77

Brennen is gimpy this week, but even with a 75% Brennen he's good enough to get the job done vs San Jose State...however I think the combined score will be un-hawaii like.

Good luck to all that follow today!
    Rook

Good luck Rook

Comment

Like your Hawaii play. If they get a big lead, they may sit Brennen and it still wouldn't matter. His back-up went off last week just as good. Not sure about the under. Also, the under in Sox game looks too easy and I'm still playing it. Both pitchers have been very effective against the other team. All you need with 8.5 runs is one of them to pitch a gem, then the other team will need to score a bunch. Don't see that happening. Thanks for the plays....I'm sure Nex will enjoy this post.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

BOL tonight little man...agree with your 3 NHL plays...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL Rook ! hope we can both win on the FB game ! like the BB under also...

Comment

Good Luck Rook
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
              Like your Hawaii play. If they get a big lead, they may sit Brennen and it still wouldn't matter. His back-up went off last week just as good. Not sure about the under. Also, the under in Sox game looks too easy and I'm still playing it. Both pitchers have been very effective against the other team. All you need with 8.5 runs is one of them to pitch a gem, then the other team will need to score a bunch. Don't see that happening. Thanks for the plays....I'm sure Nex will enjoy this post.

KAZ

Agreed with the Brennen comment. That's another reason I favor the under. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

are there any guarantees??

Comment

good luck rook...
                  2010 One play a day record
                  22-19-1 51%
                  +0.74 units
                  Passes: 7 days
                  Streak: L2

Comment

Good luck John
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      are there any guarantees??

Hell yeah!

Comment

The guarantee is that Rook has a nice "soccer Saturday" card in the process for tomorrow and he is due for a HUGE Saturday in soccer I can sense it buddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          The guarantee is that Rook has a nice "soccer Saturday" card in the process for tomorrow and he is due for a HUGE Saturday in soccer I can sense it buddy!!!

Oh, well then your not gonna like what i'm about to say.....big clubs are off this weekend.

I'm gonna look at the smaller clubs and divisions and still get something out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                            Oh, well then your not gonna like what i'm about to say.....big clubs are off this weekend.

I'm gonna look at the smaller clubs and divisions and still get something out tonight.
                            Theres no english or scottish premier league action tomorrow morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              Theres no english or scottish premier league action tomorrow morning?
                              Nope, once every 6 weeks or so they take a week off.

It's weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X