How To Win Money Betting the League Championship Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesandman
    Not a good day Sunday, with Arizona losing again to Colorado. Up to now, betting the LCS games has left us with a very small loss. so small we are almost even. Out LCS dog plays are now 2-3, but only down 2.8 units. Tonight could be the night that hurts us if both favorites lose, but up to now that hasen't happened, so why now. Tonight we play

CLEVELAND +112
    ARIZONA +162

AFTER FOUR DAYS
    2-3
    MINUS 2.2 UNITS

At 5 units per play.
    You mean "hurts us if both favorites win", no?

Comment

savage said
      You mean "hurts us if both favorites win", no?
      After reading my post for today where I said it can hurt us if both favorites lose, savage is right. We only get hurt if both favorites win. We want dogs to win, favoirtes to lose. Thanks for the catch savage.

Comment

Nice Position to Be In

Cleveland wins. The worst we can do tonight is split. The best we can do is win almost 14 units. Nothing wrong with that. I had been worried that both dogs could lose.

Comment

Monday Recap

Only got the split. Was hoping for more after winning the first game. Ended up 1-1, PLUS 0.6 units, not much at all.

Just the one ALCS game Tuesday and right now that game is Boston -109, Cleveland -101. That's not even close to a play, but the overnight line may change things, although I doubt it.

In retrospect, it was hard betting against Colorado, but if I would have said to play them because they are the hot team, even as the favorite, my system would have lost both value and credibility. As it was, we did get one win when they were the dog in Game One. My feeling is that Colorado will be the dog in most, if not all World Series games and all we can do now, is hope they stay hot.

LCS AFTER FIVE DAYS
          3-4
          MINUS 1.6 UNITS

At 5 units per play.

Comment

Tuesday

The current line is Boston -108, Cleveland -102.

No dog means no play today. There is no game on Wednesday.
            Hopefully there will be a dog play on Thursday.
            Good Luck however you play the game tonight.

LCS AFTER FIVE DAYS
            3-4
            MINUS 1.6 UNITS

At 5 units per play.

Comment

Thursday Dog Play

Cleveland is the dog right now at +111 and I just played them. We are not seeing many overpriced favorites, like in past years, which keeps our winnings down. A Cleveland win tonight will end the LCS, dogs 4, favs 4, with only a 3 unit profit. Still OK after a great Division Series.

Ironically, a Cleveland loss tonight , with a Cleveland win Saturday, would result in a larger profit, but let's end it tonight and take what we got so far.

CLEVELAND +111

Comment

go tribe hahahahaha we might see a game get snowed out in colorado
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Thursday Recap

Cleveland lost. LCS dogs are now 3-5 for a loss of 6.6 units. I'm looking forward to playing Cleveland on Saturday because the pitching matchup is back in their favor again, after facing Beckett tonight. I'm not happy with the early line of Boston just -125, but it should be higher on gameday. If Cleveland wins that game the LCS dog plays should end about even, which is OK, after how great the dogs did with the Division Series.

Back on Saturday.

Comment

get em in Saturday for us Sandy....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                      Cleveland lost. LCS dogs are now 3-5 for a loss of 6.6 units. I'm looking forward to playing Cleveland on Saturday because the pitching matchup is back in their favor again, after facing Beckett tonight. I'm not happy with the early line of Boston just -125, but it should be higher on gameday. If Cleveland wins that game the LCS dog plays should end about even, which is OK, after how great the dogs did with the Division Series.

Back on Saturday.

BOSTON NOW -130
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Saturday LCS Play

I just played Cleveland +119. The line didn't go any higher overnight, probally because everyone is playing football.

LCS AFTER SEVEN DAYS
                        3-5
                        MINUS 6.6 UNITS

At 5 units per play.

A Cleveland win will end the LCS dog plays about even for the series. That would be more than OK, considering what a Cleveland loss would mean.

Comment

Sunday Dog Play

Cleveland lost game 6. Good thing the dogs built up a 5 game cushion from the Division Series. LCS Dogs are now 3-6, minus 11.6 units. Still leave a cushion of 3 games. No matter what I think about tonights game, I continue playing the dog. At least tonight is at a nice price.

GAME 7
                          CLEVELAND +158

The line may still go higher, but I won't be around to post this later.

Comment

good luck tonight, Sandy!

Comment

Working...
                            X