T.O. to reporters: 'Getcha Popcorn Ready'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMAC951
    Dont be pissed because my boys beat that ass. We busted da bears as easy as taking candy from a baby.. 2 5-0 teams battling it out.. Biggest game of the season.
    It has nothing to do with being pissed. The Boys beat the Bears. Who cares? That has nothing to do with this article. Do you really think a fan is still pissed weeks later? Boys beat the Giants in week 1. So what? I haven't lost one ounce of sleep over it. Pissed? I get pissed when I watch the game. Five minutes after the game is over it's ancient history.

I agree with Rook. Aside from the media and Cowboy fans. Who cares about TO's ridiculous note? I'll watch the game. I won't care who wins because I don't root for either team and I won't bet on the game. Get the popcorn? For what? I'll watch that game the same as I watch most games without any interest.

Also, what does the Boys beating the Bears have to do with this immature note? NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      It has nothing to do with being pissed. The Boys beat the Bears. Who cares? That has nothing to do with this article. Do you really think a fan is still pissed weeks later? Boys beat the Giants in week 1. So what? I haven't lost one ounce of sleep over it. Pissed? I get pissed when I watch the game. Five minutes after the game is over it's ancient history.

I agree with Rook. Aside from the media and Cowboy fans. Who cares about TO's ridiculous note? I'll watch the game. I won't care who wins because I don't root for either team and I won't bet on the game. Get the popcorn? For what? I'll watch that game the same as I watch most games without any interest.

Also, what does the Boys beating the Bears have to do with this immature note? NOTHING

Comment

Working...
      X