X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Greekster!
    My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
    20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

0 -2

reverse sweep

Comment

Did You Make A Mistake

Greek. I'm someone who also believes we should post our records to help us to decide which plays to follow and when I make a mistake posting my own record, I would want someone to let me know so I can correct my mistake. I hope you feel the same way because I can't figure out what your 15* GOM record is.

On Oct 7th you had a 15* GOM play on the NY Jets +3.5. Your signature at the bottom of that post, before the game was played, showed your 15* GOM record as 1-1. I can't figure out how come it's still 1-1 after the Jets game had been played, unless you only update your record every so often. I've never had a reason to question your record keeping, quite the opposite because it's so detailed, but if you made a mistake posting your 15* GOM record I assume you would want to correct it. Your might have overlooked it because your 10* record is the one that really stands out.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
          Greek. I'm someone who also believes we should post our records to help us to decide which plays to follow and when I make a mistake posting my own record, I would want someone to let me know so I can correct my mistake. I hope you feel the same way because I can't figure out what your 15* GOM record is.

On Oct 7th you had a 15* GOM play on the NY Jets +3.5. Your signature at the bottom of that post, before the game was played, showed your 15* GOM record as 1-1. I can't figure out how come it's still 1-1 after the Jets game had been played, unless you only update your record every so often. I've never had a reason to question your record keeping, quite the opposite because it's so detailed, but if you made a mistake posting your 15* GOM record I assume you would want to correct it. Your might have overlooked it because your 10* record is the one that really stands out.
          I have only had two GOM - One Sept 16th which was a winner:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131917

And one this past sunday which was a loser:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=133504

I had two 15* that day - the other one being a winner with the Bears over the Packers, but I didnt use it as a game of the month.
          Technically my 15* are 2 -1 for this season, but for GOM titles they are 1-1 - didnt think it would be fair to list 2 GOM on the same day ( or month ) for the NFL .

If you click my name and get a list of all the threads I started, you will see in the thread titles that I have only posted 2 GOM this football season.

Here is a link to all the threads I have started if you have any doubts or find anything to the contrary. If you do, let me know. Its only about 40 or so threads since the begginning of the football season, fo it wont take too much of your time to check it out and verify not only for yourself and me, but for the entire board.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/se...d=175807&pp=25

I pretty much update my records every day- every 2 -3 days at the very most.
          Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 10-11-2007, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Hey, we can't win them all. I was on them with you last night. We'll get it back this weekend or maybe even tonight.

Comment

Greek. I went back to the two links where you posted your GOM and both of the posts at the bottom showed GOM 1-1. Once I saw your first GOM post, I figured out what was happening and I owe you an apology.

I should have figured this out sooner, but your record is your signature. Everytime you update or change your signature, it also changes your signature on posts you made before the update. So, when you updated your sig to show GOM 1-1, that is what showed on your first GOM post although the correct GOM when you posted your play, would have been GOM 0-0. Again, sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X