Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL and NCAAFB 10/10

1 Unit
    Navy +4.5 Ran Vinny's system and came up with Pitt -1 for otnight's game. Not much of a difference so going small on this. Like the fact that this is a freshman qb's first home start for Pitt as they lost their starting qb and tried a redshirt one last week with no luck as they got demolished 44-14 by UCONN. Navy's ground game keeps this one within a field goal tonight.

2 Units
    Minnesota / Anaheim
    Minnesota / Columbus
    Columbus / Anaheim

1 Unit
    New York Rangers -140

Nashville +110

Edmonton / Minnesota Under 5.0

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Originally posted by xstac2169
    1 Unit
    New York Rangers -140

Nashville +110

Edmonton / Minnesota Under 5.0
    Have you been copying and pasting my NHL picks again?

Just kidding buddy...we hit that Ottawa/Detroit parlay on Monday again!!! I am on all 3 of the above picks...lets have a good one tonight stacker and good luck to us!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

lol thanks Chado. I just have a strange feeling that Nashville can go into St. Louis and take this game tonight. Edmonton under I did take for you but with the season so young i dont want to risk more than 2 units on any one play yet. Dont have a true feel for any team just yet.

The Rangers played like the team everyone thinks they can be in the 3rd period the other night in their home opener. They will have a tough game against the Isles but if they can play like that for the majority of the game I see a 4-2 win for them tonight. Again no real feel yet so going small.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
        lol thanks Chado. I just have a strange feeling that Nashville can go into St. Louis and take this game tonight. Edmonton under I did take for you but with the season so young i dont want to risk more than 2 units on any one play yet. Dont have a true feel for any team just yet.

The Rangers played like the team everyone thinks they can be in the 3rd period the other night in their home opener. They will have a tough game against the Isles but if they can play like that for the majority of the game I see a 4-2 win for them tonight. Again no real feel yet so going small.
        Yea I cant figure out why St. Louis is favored and like Rook said it makes me worry a bit too...as far as the Rangers they got shutout in Ottawa on Saturday night in their last game so I would expect them to get some goals tonight....and yes I agree that it takes some time to get the feel thing going....but never worried about taking Minny or NJ unders....cant wait till they play each other at some point this season....that will also be a big play on the under....worst case scenerio we get a push tonight cause I cant see there being 6 goals or more any time these two teams play each other.....they both play defensive style play with offense coming 2nd....along with NJ....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Love it...GL
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Bol X

Comment

GL tonight X. with you on navy
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units